Lliga | Round 28: Malaga - FC Barcelona 0-2

raskolnikov

No Iniesta and Messi.

Looks Dembele and Coutinho are going to have to shoulder all the creative burden tonight.

Its a good match for them to showcase their skills. With Messi playing I often feel players feel forced to pass to him because they are too in awe with his skills that they subdue themselves. You saw for example how Neymar and Suarez lit up when Messi was injured once.
If others cant step up vs last place Malaga and win this match the Messidependencia has risen to a new height.

Centauri B

No Iniesta and Messi.

Looks Dembele and Coutinho are going to have to shoulder all the creative burden tonight.

We have Suarez, Coutinho, Dembele etc... All on astronomical wages. If they cannot pull it off against Malaga because Messi & Iniesta are missing, then we would have learned something painful but extremely important as well.

denn

If he puts Vidal/Paulinho/Gomes or 2 of them in starting lineup against the worst team in the league, Im gonna be pissed.

serghei

Will be interesting to see us without Messi. All the best to him and Antonella.

Well, many have said that among the positions Coutinho could play, Messi's seems to be one of them. I hope Suarez won't be too greedy with freekicks for the right foot, since Coutinho seems to be better than him at taking them.

And we always have 2-3 good freekicks a game.

denn

Well, many have said that among the positions Coutinho could play, Messi's seems to be one of them. I hope Suarez won't be too greedy with freekicks for the right foot, since Coutinho seems to be better than him at taking them.

And we always have 2-3 good freekicks a game.

Is that what we rely on now, freekicks? FFS

serghei

Is that what we rely on now, freekicks? FFS

We should rely on everything to score against defensive teams. A great freekick can be a bus unlocker, so why not punish teams for playing defensive or for trying to hack down our players by being great at set pieces?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans