Son Heung-min

Sorin

I know. We dont know yet what position is going to be reinforced, we could easily go for a midfielder in stead of a winger. The reason i mention Ruiz, is because you want to splash 100-150m on Son, then I would rather buy Ruiz for 80-100m. Son will be 28 next summer, and the value he has for Spurs isnt the equal to his market value. We already have Suarez, Messi, Dembele, Fati, perez, griezmann and I would rather build on our midfield for future then buying another overpriced soon to be 30yo player

Mate, I was simply saying that if a winger were to be bought i would rather get Son for 100m than Neymar for over 150m, not that i would get Son at all costs.

Havesaks

Mate, I was simply saying that if a winger were to be bought i would rather get Son for 100m than Neymar for over 150m, not that i would get Son at all costs.

I would rather buy Neymar for 150m than Son for 100m. Only the court expences we would spare are 20-30m iirc, then comes the value of his name which is only inferior to Messi and Ronaldos. Also he is a better player than son in every single aspect. The only thing son has going for him is less drama and not as injuryprone as Neymar.

Sorin

I would rather buy Neymar for 150m than Son for 100m. Only the court expences we would spare are 20-30m iirc, then comes the value of his name which is only inferior to Messi and Ronaldos. Also he is a better player than son in every single aspect. The only thing son has going for him is less drama and not as injuryprone as Neymar.

Fair enough. I wouldn't and he would cost more like 170m anyway. Plus wages and the difference would be even bigger. You could also get a CM or a CB with the same money so yeah. But no point continuing with this discussion.

Havesaks

Fair enough. I wouldn't and he would cost more like 170m anyway. Plus wages and the difference would be even bigger. You could also get a CM or a CB with the same money so yeah. But no point continuing with this discussion.

Fair enough, but dont be to sure about son going for 100m. Levy would rather demand 150m, and obviously No club would pay that. Neymar price is more fair imo both in quality on and off pitch (marketingrevnue).

wisconsincule

No clue how to post videos but he scored a wild goal today.

Probably should have spent the Coutinho/Dembele money on him....

messi2140

6racies Xavi
This is the player that should have been bought. You know , buying a LW for the LW position.

Last edited:

JohnN

I think he would be great. Good goal scorer, good in buildup with really nice penetrating moves and runs behind the defence. Also a clutch player. Pretty much exactly what we needed.

Home of Barca Fans