Son Heung-min

malvolio

would give away paco, denis and gomes in exchange for him. seems like a good versatile player, that would fit our system and philosophy.

Devils

South Korea are in the Asian Games final.

This is pretty incredible...if they win the final against Japan, Son will likely be exempt from serving military service for South Korea and be allowed to continue his football career.

Unreal story. Gonna be some incredible scenes if South Korea wins the final.

soul24rage

Rooting for South Korea. They're the favorites for this match for their quality and have everything on this match for military exemption. Plus facing Japan as their biggest rivals in the final is another huge motivation.

ASordidGod

Barto should splash our bank if he wins the final, would hit here perfectly.

Really? Playing where? He's a LW, and we have Dembele, Coutinho and possibly Malcom for that. On right where he'd be far less effective same issue. And he's not a striker so... I mean yes he could probably do a better job than Suarez but that's really not saying much. Imo he's not good enough for us, by quite a distance, in that he's not even one of Tottenham's best players, plus he's just signed a new contract I'm pretty sure and would be ridiculously expensive.

clemente

Really? Playing where? He's a LW, and we have Dembele, Coutinho and possibly Malcom for that. On right where he'd be far less effective same issue. And he's not a striker so... I mean yes he could probably do a better job than Suarez but that's really not saying much. Imo he's not good enough for us, by quite a distance, in that he's not even one of Tottenham's best players, plus he's just signed a new contract I'm pretty sure and would be ridiculously expensive.

He does play as a striker a lot, and as a second striker, at Spurs he pretty much never plays as a winger, its way more central. And I think he definitely is one of the Spurs best players, his first touch and the whole close distance decision making is very good, also what I like is that he is working hard, doesn't complain and doesn't act as a superstar, which is a problem we have. I guarantee 2 years later people will be talking like about Eriksen "why did we not buy him".

Devils

He won.

https://streamable.com/jxx0a

full

Home of Barca Fans