Son Heung-min

malvolio

I think he would be excellent for us, as a rotation option. He is professional, good character, unselfish on the field and also quite efficient. A good honest player who gives it all and also shows some flashes of brilliance from time to time.

Morten

Maybe we should go for this guy instead of Kane, Kane, while very good, has a 50mill extra on his price-tag due to his nationality.
Not that Son would be cheap though.

clemente

Been saying for year at least that he is the guy, people only watch CL and are somehow still unaware of his quality.

Newcomer

Tottenham strucked gold here.

To think they could have lost him due to the army regulations...

In a way, they are so lucky.

gregorrin10

He excites me more and more each passing week. Skillful, versatile, grateful, innovative. Able to play all three positions in attack, his best being #9 role or right footed LW, both of which we are in dire need right now. His nationality and current club make him cheaper than all the other top forwards from top clubs. I would really LOVE to have him here.

Andresito

Staff member
Spurs won't sell him simply because they can't replace him. It doesn't matter how much money they have, no world class player wants to play there.

The replacement for Son would probably be someone like Deulofeu or Thorgan Hazard.

Porque

Spurs won't sell him simply because they can't replace him. It doesn't matter how much money they have, no world class player wants to play there.

The replacement for Son would probably be someone like Deulofeu or Thorgan Hazard.

I think they can attract talent if they have the funds to buy players- which they didn't have this past summer. They are the best performing London club this season and last season, so should be an attractive option if the wages are there.

But replacing someone the quality of Son would take 80m+. Who on the market can step in and fill that void?

michelco

gareth-bale.jpg
mauricio-pochettino.jpg

Home of Barca Fans