Lliga | Round 27: FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid 1-0

henias

Chelsea parked the bus, did you see how much possession Lee had against them? They can't do that at the Camp. And they know it

Always the same excuses of opponents parking the bus. If they park the bus, we somewhat did as well but they still scored. So don't blame opponent for being conservative when we are conservative as well. Either break the bus or dont complain about parking buses, that goes the same for every opponent in the league.

Parking the bus is solely defending without any ideas of attacking. Chelsea had more attacking output than us.

Cant play the game, dont blame the game.

I'm done replying to you, you clearly do not have the ability to think or reason logically. I have no problem with having a discussion with people I disagree with but you seem to lack basic football knowledge and critical thinking skills. Please look at the part of your post in bold, I'm just trying to wrap my head around the sheer idiocy of those statements.

Sounds like this is the actual Ousmane Dembele who is probably regretting moving to Barcelona and wants to attack the club support your club mate, have some faith in the board and the manager as well as the team don't be another plastic supporter who wants perfect results every game. We won't get another pep get used to it.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
We're not on track for a treble, hell we aren't even guaranteed to get past Chelsea. We have a long way to go in the CL and if we lose tomorrow Atleti will only be 2 points behind us in the league, nothing is secured or even close to being secured other than the CDR.

You can say we're "on track" for the treble once we mathematically secure the league and make it to the CL final, anything before that would be premature.

How is CDR secured again?

Barcilliant

We will make it past Chelsea they lost to Watford and Bournemouth by 3+ goal margins.

Atletico don't scare me we won't be losing to them if we can beat Real Madrid 3-0 away I have complete faith in the team and be coach to secure the treble.

End of the season we will see who will be proven right, saying we're not or we are is an opinion not fact but in my opinion things look good.

Cannot be serious. We've blown a huge lead in the league, Chelsea tie is 50/50 and cdr final still to come. With Valverde's tactics and rotation or lack of it we will drop more points.

Vilarrubi

Cannot be serious. We've blown a huge lead in the league, Chelsea tie is 50/50 and cdr final still to come. With Valverde's tactics and rotation or lack of it we will drop more points.

+1

This next two weeks is massive, get past Chelsea and beat Atleti would be huge.

vlad

Always the same excuses of opponents parking the bus. If they park the bus, we somewhat did as well but they still scored. So don't blame opponent for being conservative when we are conservative as well. Either break the bus or dont complain about parking buses, that goes the same for every opponent in the league.

Parking the bus is solely defending without any ideas of attacking. Chelsea had more attacking output than us.

Cant play the game, dont blame the game.

But pep barca had also problem with strong defences,and that was superior squad compared to this one today, so there isnt much what valverde can do, give them ball and play on counter, or play long ball on tall players in the box

henias

But pep barca had also problem with strong defences,and that was superior squad compared to this one today, so there isnt much what valverde can do, give them ball and play on counter, or play long ball on tall players in the box

Squad doesnt have any problem. Stop giving excuses. Pep built from nothing, instilled his own philosophy and transformed the whole outlook of Barca for years to come. What has EV done, except for his obsession with Paulinho?

Chelsea also aren't as strong as they used to be. And even Las Palmas dogshit defence look like Italian defences, because of our toothless attack. Bringing in Dembele after they defend their lead is too late.

Last edited:

clemente

They will park the bus, what the fuck is the point to play Paulinho, sub him in at 70 if we need a goal, just the fucking thought of Paulinho starting makes me rage.

bismp

If Paulinho,Gomes or Vidal start ahead of Coutinho and/or Dembele,it will be confirmed that EV is not capable for this job.

henias

[tw]969920622150156292[/tw]

Of course, two of his donkeys (Vidal and Paulinho) failed miserably against Las Palmas so he's forced to resort to his third and final donkey, Gomes.

Valverde after the match tomorrow: "Why did I play Gomes ahead of Dembele and Coutinho? This was a match for certainties and Gomes has proved he deserves to be in the starting XI based off merit."

And when Gomes fail again tomorrow, EV will switch back to Paulinho again and subsequently Vidal. And the cycle will continue again, and again. Each time with him defending their horrendous performances.

Coutinho and Dembele will continue rotting in the bench.

And somehow people will claim that Valverde's squad is not good enough, and Gomes has shown "massive improvement" and we need to give him a break and give him time, despite saying this since last year.

And people will come on here to say Dembele is a failed signing even if he plays for 10 - 20 mins based on EV's 70th min policy and that he will never be world class or fit for Barca.

The same old script and the legendary defensive philosophy that continually fail time and time again. Great, because I'm patiently waiting for Paulinho and Gomes to become legends of Barca with guaranteed trophies in many years to come.

Last edited:

serghei

We really really really really need a win here so we can end this mini-crysis which is lasting since the away game vs Betis I reckon, with some exceptions here and there. So, please Valverde, don't fuck up. Put in a team that is competent on the ball and don't pin everything on Messi's shoulders.

Messi + Suarez and granda Andres, surrounded in midfield by a bunch of average players with the first touch of a 2$ hooker just ain't gonna cut it.

Last edited:

Neeraj

Coutinho has to start this game. We need his long range shooting. There's no way we're going to get many chances with our tortoise like sideways passing and obvious 1-2 attempts. Teams have figured out the single move we had, of Messi - Alba - Messi.

I'm not hopeful though. Valverde doesn't seem like he learns. Fully expect Paulinho Busi Iniesta Rakitic midfield, with a snooze fest of a game, with us having barely any shots on target and Atletico having the most dangerous attacks on counters and set pieces. I'm hoping it's something different, but I'm not going to hold my breath, not with Valverde heading this team.

serghei

True. Isn't this the kind of game you made the most expensive transfer in the club's history for, knowing he can't play in the CL? Don't know... I'm trying to apply common logic here.

Stoichkov1

Our dependence on Messi and Suarez is absolutely ridiculous.

Messi has 23 goals and 12 assists in the league, Suarez has 20 goals and 6 assists, which means they're involved in 61 goals in the league. We scored 69 goals lol, I don't think any team in the world rely so much on two players like Barca do.

People who complain about rotations and not resting Messi and Suarez need to understand that this current Barca team isn't able to score a goal without those two.

Home of Barca Fans