Lliga | Round 27: FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid 1-0

eaman

Decent first half but looked titmred in the second. I don't think it was valverdes plan to defend for the second. We had less than 72 hours rest and travel from las palmas obviously took it out of them and whoever gave us a Thursday fixture before a game on sunday against our rival should get an ear full. I don't know how fans of these park the bus teams can take 90 minutes of defending. Anyway great result and another brilliant Messi free kick. Now I just hope iniesta will be ok for the Chelsea game

jumping_box

Brilliant overall game and descent result. Apart from Messi's free kick enjoy how the midfielders and defence nullified the Atletico's attack.

Rakitic Busquets and Roberto were on fire.

Ken_rosseneri

i see here and on chat, some fans are insulting valverde just because barca does not play atractive football, he was also insulted when iniesta got injuried, crazy

what a bunch of retarded fans you are

You are the retarded one not to see our point of view over and over again.. if Messi didn't score this game would've ended up 0-0.. same shit from Valverde.. r u blind to not see it??

kattanib

You are the retarded one not to see our point of view over and over again.. if Messi didn't score this game would've ended up 0-0.. same shit from Valverde.. r u blind to not see it??

Logically speaking though, one can argue that Valverde's second half tactics are a result of Messi's goal. In other words, if Messi hasn't scored then Valverde would have approached the second half differently (and so would have Atletico).

One sometimes needs to consider "why is it that we watch the game from the stands or the tv while a person like Valverde does so from the field?"

MagIX

the in top form ATM has been neutralized very well.
3 BIG POINTS won.
+ 8 points
Well done !!

kattanib

God I miss Pep..

The best word to describe Valverde is COWARD

At the end of the day history remembers the scores and the points/wins gathered. True story.

Btw, Pep is still active. He manages an EPL team called Manchester City in case you missed that, so feel free to watch him and his team. They play well.

Joan

some of you act as if we used to create more chances against parked buses under Pep

maybe some, but with Messi, Iniesta and Xavi in their prime

it has been our weakness for long time, no reason to make such a big thing out of it

booge

You reckon Real will purposely lose against Atletico?
If it means making Barca play thier top players and get them more tired, it would help Real if both teams are still in the CL.

Malaga away
Atletico Bilbao home
Seville Away
Barca Leganes home
Valencia Home
Celta Away
Villareal Home
Deportivo Away
Real Madrid Home
Levante Away
Sociedad Home

5 away games. Everytime the away game seems a struggle lately. You really think Barca can win 5 out of 5 away games. I would say they'd be lucky to win 3 of them

Ken_rosseneri

Btw, he is still active. He manages an EPL team called Manchester City in case you missed that, so feel free to watch him and his team. They play well.

Idk if u tryna be smart or whatever but I'm not the one.. clearly I mean as a Barca coach as I don't support man city... we meet with man city and they'll kill us..

serghei

Be much better served if Messi would stay to the RW more and let Coutinho play behind Suarez.

Think most likely see them two chop and change throughout the game depending on where Messi goes but rather use Coutinho more than to do that.

Or something like Milan's Christmas three formation, with Seedorf and Kaka playing sort of like two no 10s being in charge of their areas.

Home of Barca Fans