Where can i print the number and name on my Barca kit?

Vilarrubi

OK. So to add a note on this...
My jersey came and I have to say I am SO SO SO disappointed. Not with something they clearly did wrong but with their IGNORING my e-mails about it I have all in written and the man on the phone says WHO said that. Your customer service FFS. And in meantime, they are replying to my e-mails about some other things that I want to buy. So they do receive my e-mails.

Today I lost my nerve and I called them (international call, 10EUR it cost me) just to get some 10 minutes of "I can't find your e-mail and I can't find your attached pictures". I have e-mail reference numbers, I quoted them, and the man says he can't find it. I mean. CMON DON'T ACT I AM STUPID.

I quoted their e-mails, gave them reference numbers, dates and time, e-mailed them 3 times. NOTHING.

Was there something wrong with the shirt?

JerseyAddict

Was there something wrong with the shirt?

Yes. There are no holes in the vapor printing (players version, match jersey). And they wrote to me it will be. Now the man on the phone was like "what holes, I don't understand. What holes? Holes? What are holes?".

Vilarrubi

Yes. There are no holes in the vapor printing (players version, match jersey). And they wrote to me it will be. Now the man on the phone was like "what holes, I don't understand. What holes? Holes? What are holes?".

Hate shit like that.. so they used the stadium version letters and numbers instead of the vapor ones?

Can you get a refund? The name isn’t yours?

JerseyAddict

Hate shit like that.. so they used the stadium version letters and numbers instead of the vapor ones?

Yes. Exactly. And I said on the phone that they used stadium numbers. The guy on the phone was acting like he doesn't have a clue what that is.
It is a players name and number.

I don't know anything about the refund... first of all, they have to answer my emails. They are playing "silent" and the guy on the phone was acting like he can't find his head.

I am pissed as hell. It is no problem to make a mistake, but to ignore a customer is totally unprofessional.

JerseyAddict

So after 4 e-mails and two calls today I finally got some nice lady on the phone which was very kind and constructive, found my e-mails, put me on hold for 2 minutes, and returned with an REFUND info. It is not a full refund but I can keep the jersey too.

It was their mistake in the first place to inform me that jersey can be personalized with vapor letter. They don't have vapor letters. Only stadium ones.
So for all of you interested, they can only personalize with stadium letters.

What bugs me is that I had to call them twice and spend 20e on international calls while they were ignoring 4 of my e-mails...

Home of Barca Fans