Where can i print the number and name on my Barca kit?

Saraqq

This is the Barca kit i got.As you can see,there is no name and number on it.I forgot to put my favorite name and number when i bought this kit on Soccer777. I contacted the seller to add them and i said i can pay,but it is too late.It is not nice looking without name and number.
Where can i print #10 Messi on my kit?
Barcelona-17-18-Long-Sleeve-Third-Soccer-Jersey_01.jpg

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

Now it is late to have it printed. You can buy name set and try to iron/heat press it somewhere.

check eBay wit 10 Messi name set or some Chinese sites with such things if you have some cheap version of the jersey. So that number does not cost more than a jersey.

Sorin

Check any middle of the mall customizing shop. They can apply any design you want on your shirt.

Saraqq

Now it is late to have it printed. You can buy name set and try to iron/heat press it somewhere.

check eBay wit 10 Messi name set or some Chinese sites with such things if you have some cheap version of the jersey. So that number does not cost more than a jersey.

I am going to buy the name and number from the Chinese site,and they said $2.5 for name,$2.5 for number,not expensive.But i need to pay $9.9 shipping fee.:(Totally $15 for the name and number.It is a little expensive.And i need to iron it by myself.If i go to the local customizing shop,will it cheaper than the online store?

JerseyAddict

I am going to buy the name and number from the Chinese site,and they said $2.5 for name,$2.5 for number,not expensive.But i need to pay $9.9 shipping fee.:(Totally $15 for the name and number.It is a little expensive.And i need to iron it by myself.If i go to the local customizing shop,will it cheaper than the online store?

They are ripping you off man. 10$ for a shipping fee from China? LOL. >Google is your friend. I found it in a 2 minutes for 5.90$ with free worldwide delivery. I don't know where are you from but to CRO it is free. I'll send you a link in P.M.

Sorin

How much?

For about 5 to 10 dollars. That's what it takes to customize a t-shirt here. Of course, depending on what you what printed it might cost more but for a name and a number like you want, it won't cost you more than 10 bucks.

JerseyAddict

They vapor-ized from the stock like snow in Sahara.

I wanted to buy red shorts stadium. For 16$. They were sold as I was picking around the customization.

Saraqq

They are ripping you off man. 10$ for a shipping fee from China? LOL. >Google is your friend. I found it in a 2 minutes for 5.90$ with free worldwide delivery. I don't know where are you from but to CRO it is free. I'll send you a link in P.M.

I am from Canada.I bought the jersey on Soccer777,so i went back to ask the printing.They gave me two options,one is that i need to pay the shipping fee $9.9 for the name and number,totally $15 cause they said they do not support the free shipping.Another one is that they offer me the free name and number if i place the new order.:messi: Both of these options are not worthy for me.Pls pm me the link for the reference

JerseyAddict

Avoid fakes when you can get this VAPOR MATCH JERSEY FOR 54€. It is a bargain :)

http://m.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/m...kits,european-clubs,la-liga-(spain),barcelona

Yesterday ordered one. Free worldwide shipping is nice to ;)
I have added player printing to. Numbers are with holes. Like players have.

OK. So to add a note on this...
My jersey came and I have to say I am SO SO SO disappointed. Not with something they clearly did wrong but with their IGNORING my e-mails about it I have all in written and the man on the phone says WHO said that. Your customer service FFS. And in meantime, they are replying to my e-mails about some other things that I want to buy. So they do receive my e-mails.

Today I lost my nerve and I called them (international call, 10EUR it cost me) just to get some 10 minutes of "I can't find your e-mail and I can't find your attached pictures". I have e-mail reference numbers, I quoted them, and the man says he can't find it. I mean. CMON DON'T ACT I AM STUPID.

I quoted their e-mails, gave them reference numbers, dates and time, e-mailed them 3 times. NOTHING.

Home of Barca Fans