Lliga | Round 26: Las Palmas - FC Barcelona 1-1

serghei

Ball barely scratches his forearm after it hits the post. One of the most idiotic penalty calls I've seen all season.

CanadianBlaugrana

Ball barely scratches his forearm after it hits the post. One of the most idiotic penalty calls I've seen all season.

Agreed! This combined with that obvious goal we were denied earlier in the season could be significant factors for our season if we don’t win tomorrow.

Givenchy

From Mateu Lahoz we are getting Gil Manzano who outrageously red-carded Luis Suarez in the game Barça vs Atletico, last season. Oh, boy!

Let us not forget that we lost La Liga, last year, by one point. We lost two points when we tied Malaga. In that game, Messi's goal, that would have given us the win, was not awarded when it clearly cleared the goal line.

Once again, Pique's children were called bastards in the Cornella Pratt and La Liga did nothing about it except reprimanding Pique. We were insulted by those fans with no consequences. I remember what Dani Alves went through in that stadium and those fans, a few years back. He was called "Negro de mierda" ( a very bad racial slur in spanish It is the equivalent to the "N" word and full of shit.) They threw bananas at him and many so-called fans, were jumping up-and-down imitating apes. To add insult to injury, Dani was red-carded, in that game, and La Liga did nothing. I see Florentino Perez black-hand behind all of this.

I agree with you. We should leave this horrible league. Visca Catalunya independent! Barça is Catalunya!

Hektor

Lahoz is a cunt but honestly its nothing to do with Perez and Madrid, not this season anyway. Laliga refs have been shit for as long as i can remember, they'll probably still find a way to screw VAR up.

we shouldn't be crying about a pen against us.. its Las Palmas.. near the bottom of the table, we should be burrying them not scraping 1-0 wins.

if we did leave then where would we play? farmer Ligue 1?

Home of Barca Fans