Lliga | Round 26: Las Palmas - FC Barcelona 1-1

Gaudi

Let's stop panicking, if it was other way around would anyone claim we don't need a victory?? Yes, some stupid decisions were made and points lost but we have 5 points gap and play at HOME. We are the ones who can draw not Am

kilian

It smells so bad.

Paco Jémez (Las Palmas manager): "Mateu Lahoz did an absolute wonderful job refereeing the game. Personally, I love him and all his decisions were correct."

What a piece of shit. I hope he gets relegated and sacked after this.

aaron101

Let's stop panicking, if it was other way around would anyone claim we don't need a victory?? Yes, some stupid decisions were made and points lost but we have 5 points gap and play at HOME. We are the ones who can draw not Am

Valverde would reduce that 5 point gap to 0. That's how stupid he is.

serghei

Not true. We're the ones most likely to drop points in the future, with Valverde's crazy lineups and the tough CL midweek games to follow, so we need a big enough lead in La Liga to be comfortable. Do you see us with Valverde going 5-0 up vs Sevilla and winning 5-2 in Seville? I don't the way we're playing now.

We're playing at home, and we need to win the game. 5 points is not a consistent lead. It can disappear in just 2 bad games. And we've had more than 2 lately.

Last edited:

Gaudi

True, but we'll be much smarter in Sunday...and I have a feelling it will be 8 points gap.

serghei

True, but we'll be much smarter in Sunday...and I have a feelling it will be 8 points gap.

Let's hope so. I'm not as confident... Atletico are tough as nails. If they were still in CL they'd make the final again.

T

TS88

Barca will beat Atletico on Sunday. 2-0 Final score with Messi and Suarez the goalscorer's.

Cebela

Valverde would reduce that 5 point gap to 0. That's how stupid he is.

Come on, we are having a much better season that any of us expected..with a not so strong team..dembele is crappy, mina is currently not needed...we are doing great...2/3 of the season are behind us and we have 5 points on atletico and real is out of the contest...and we play all the hardest teams at home...its a dream situation be relalistic...we are doing great

Can't sweep the problems under the rug because of La Liga's shambolic refereeing. We should have won vs Las Palmas, Alaves should have won vs us.

The coach can't control the referees but he can control the way we play. If we play amazingly but the ref denies us 10 penalties and we lose, fine, there's nothing the coach can do. But this isn't one of those cases. We were shit yesterday.

Hektor

Hi:

I stopped participating in this board because of the negativity and nonsense expressed here. Paulinho is shit; Di Maria is a failure in France and garbage as a player; etc, etc, etc. Now, a team that has yet to lose a game in La Liga and lost once in all competitions is a disaster and Valverde does not know what he is doing.

The handball by the Las Palmas' goalie was outrageous.If you ever played football, you never do a tackle with both hands up in the air and not close to the ground. He did used his hand to prevent the ball to get away from him and prevent Luis Suarez from scoring. Since he was the last resource, the goalie should have been red-carded. Period. The penalty against Lucas Digne was not. We lost two points in the standings.

This is not the first time we lost points with Mateu Lahoz. Against Atletico, in the Wanda Metropolitano, he did not "see" the clear handball and penalty by Savic. That was the difference of 4 points in the standings.

Against Valencia, the goal by Messi, that was one foot inside the line that was not awarded, meant two more points lost. We should be 14 points ahead of Atletico in the standings. This cannot be a coincidence or happenstance.

Hektor

Last edited:

Altomonte

is there a way for Barça to refuse ever again to accept Lahoz as referee? It is so easy to document his blatant "honest" mistakes: Messi should now have 24 goals to his credit and Las Palmas should have played with 10 men during the second half. No way we had lost points if Lahoz had done his job. What he did is so obvious, there can only be one explanation.

gr98

Hi:

I stopped participating in this board because of the negativity and nonsense expressed here. Paulinho is shit; Di Maria is a failure in France and garbage as a player; etc, etc, etc. Now, a team that has yet to lose a game in La Liga and lost once in all competitions is a disaster and Valverde does not know what he is doing.

The handball by the Las Palmas' goalie was outrageous.If you ever played football, you never do a tackle with both hands up in the air and not close to the ground. He did used his hand to prevent the ball to get away from him and prevent Luis Suarez from scoring. Since he was the last resource, the goalie should have been red-carded. Period. The penalty against Lucas Digne was not. We lost two points in the standings.

This is not the first time we lost points with Mateu Lahoz. Against Atletico, in the Wanda Metropolitano, he did not "see" the clear handball and penalty by Savic. That was the difference of 4 points in the standings.

Against Valencia, the goal by Messi, that was one foot inside the line that was not awarded, meant two more points lost. We should be 14 points ahead of Atletico in the standings. This cannot be a coincidence or happenstance.

Hektor

The only way these bias refereeing decisions will end is by leaving La Liga tbh. I'm absolutely certain there will still be controversy when VAR is implemented next season.

Hektor

The only way these bias refereeing decisions will end is by leaving La Liga tbh. I'm absolutely certain there will still be controversy when VAR is implemented next season.

From Mateu Lahoz we are getting Gil Manzano who outrageously red-carded Luis Suarez in the game Barça vs Atletico, last season. Oh, boy!

Let us not forget that we lost La Liga, last year, by one point. We lost two points when we tied Malaga. In that game, Messi's goal, that would have given us the win, was not awarded when it clearly cleared the goal line.

Once again, Pique's children were called bastards in the Cornella Pratt and La Liga did nothing about it except reprimanding Pique. We were insulted by those fans with no consequences. I remember what Dani Alves went through in that stadium and those fans, a few years back. He was called "Negro de mierda" ( a very bad racial slur in spanish It is the equivalent to the "N" word and full of shit.) They threw bananas at him and many so-called fans, were jumping up-and-down imitating apes. To add insult to injury, Dani was red-carded, in that game, and La Liga did nothing. I see Florentino Perez black-hand behind all of this.

I agree with you. We should leave this horrible league. Visca Catalunya independent! Barça is Catalunya!

Hektor

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans