Lliga | Round 26: Las Palmas - FC Barcelona 1-1

Maxim4

Just watched the replay.

:lol::lol::lol:

Do you know anything about handling the ball?
This is not a penalty, never been and never will be.

If a handball is called, it has to be done deliberately.
Not every contact with the ball is a foul.

lol even if there was no penalty barça should not cry for it with a team at the bottom of the table like Las Palmas.

go blame the stupid composition of Valverde putting Coutinho and Dembele on the bench after winning 6-1 against Gerona.

it's like getting rid of your luxury car.

Icarium

Lifestealer
If we lose to Atletico coming weekend we are probably screwed. Not to mention Chelsea match is still 50-50. Man why is it that every time our season gets decided in couple of weeks.

Barcilliant

If we lose to Atletico coming weekend we are probably screwed. Not to mention Chelsea match is still 50-50. Man why is it that every time our season gets decided in couple of weeks.

Because we never fucking learn. Same mistakes made season in and season out. We are Barca, we must win everything seems to be the mindless mantra of all these dogshit managers we hire. The Copa always takes the sting out of our tail and we look listless for the business end of the season.

Valverde has no excuses. 300 million of talent left on the bench because he's scared of losing to Las Palmas. Lmao?!

Neeraj

I don't actually mind the result, that's what the cushion is for. What really irks me is that we used all our star players, didn't give rest to anyone, and had a really tiring game, all for a 1-1.

JerseyAddict

I don't actually mind the result, that's what the cushion is for. What really irks me is that we used all our star players, didn't give rest to anyone, and had a really tiring game, all for a 1-1.

This. Fucking disaster. Our A team played 1:1 with f* Las Palmas. If it were some mix-and-match team I would not mind. But this has no excuse.

Joan

lol even if there was no penalty barça should not cry for it with a team at the bottom of the table like Las Palmas.

go blame the stupid composition of Valverde putting Coutinho and Dembele on the bench after winning 6-1 against Gerona.

it's like getting rid of your luxury car.

I do blame Valverde. This one's on him.

But I'd still love not to lose points because of the refs.
What do we have to do? Score 3 in order to win?

With Valencia, Celta offside, last night's match makes it 6 points taken from us.

LeeRomeno

Very bad game, especially considering opponent. BUt it is quite typical, before big game, like we have vs Atletico, we have quite often struggled finding motivation and putting 100% in, so i would not make any long predictions on how the Atletico game will go based on this.
I do not understand people trashing the lineup though. We did sub in the the lineup everyone wished in second half and did not play better at all. Dembele was arguably worse than Vidal, as all i remember is him just losing ball and slipping, had like 1-2 okayish moments. Do not even remember Coutinho playing.

Windhook

Complacency hits again. Also referee made really strange decision when Las Palmas GK handballed clearly outside his area. Double standards.

Lucas Digne is our bad luck this year. I don't remember Barca winning a game in 2018 with him included in the starting XI.

Last edited:

Cebela

We wont lose against atletico and that is good enough as far as la liga is concerned..atletico will drop points...they have a very short bench, you talking about our tired players, Atletico has bigger problems than we do...

serghei

We wont lose against atletico and that is good enough as far as la liga is concerned..atletico will drop points...they have a very short bench, you talking about our tired players, Atletico has bigger problems than we do...

Atletico's motivation was never a problem with Simeone. They will fight hard for the league until the end. We need to beat them on Sunday and build a great lead again after Valverde fucked up repeatedly with player selection.

A +8 lead and h2h advantage could prove to be decisive. So just beat them on Camp Nou and prove this is only a slump. If we were dumb enough to just throw away more than half the lead we had (from 11 to 5), we need to win this game or things can get pretty complicated for us.

If we don't win the game and draw instead, and if Madrid don't beat/draw Atletico, we'll have very small margin of error. Basically 1 loss or 2 draws more than them.

The problem right now is that Atletico don't really have to win this game anymore, this draw vs Las Palmas works like a charm for them.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans