Lliga | Round 26: Las Palmas - FC Barcelona 1-1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lahoz screwed us over but we really played bad and couldn't create much aside that fks.

Gets even worse as we haven't even rested key players.

Feeling very disappointed with Valverde and many players who didn't deserve to wear that shirt tonight.

Raki13

This manager is an absolute clown , tonights line up was a joke. At this rate this donkey is going to blow this league.

raskolnikov

Despite Valverde’s stupidity and players being terrible this is the third match we get robbed in. Valencia, Celta and this one.

Givenchy

why the fuck did Dembele not start? why is Iniesta playing? what in the fuck is wrong with Lahoz.. Roberto a waste of space, very frustrating game and needlessly tired our players even more

chik

Barca shame on you, shame on you... Las Pamas can not win? Shame on you. I'm sorry I watched the game. Pih...

malvolio

Throw in coutinho and dembele at the end of the game and expect that they click with the rest of the squad. Why not play them from the start so they can get used to our way of playing?!

raskolnikov

Valverde’s logic is backwards he should start Dembele when there is space not vs parked bus need a goal type match. Same with coutinho. This could have easily been avoided.

kilian

So we should believe that he saw digne mini handball, but not the one that was seen from space. Fucking bald cunt, I hope he falls down on the way to the dressing room and breaks his leg.

Other than that, we were shit. Our players played like a bunch of bitches. Valverde is an idiot. We will choke this.

Home of Barca Fans