Lliga | Round 25: FC Barcelona - Girona FC 6-1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Everyone excited about the lineup. Inb4 a bad game and loss. [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] be waiting to say 'I told you so'. :pep:

giphy.gif

FCBfan22

Girona coach thinking: Ha, I think Valverde will be cautious against us and try to play through Messi. Let's man mark him again.

Valverde:
cowboy-mascot-aiming-guns-DMB869.jpg

Kohe321

Valverde and his medic team knows better, do you really think they would risk injury of pique?

Well, they dropped the ball when they gave Dembele the green light to play at the Anoeta in rain when he wasn’t fully recovered.

henias

Can't wait for complains when we'll play bad with the lineup that most people wanted. :lol:

They prolly wont play as good as people think, understandably tho, because they miss out on so much. Will need time to get some thing going. Even if they played not so good this game, it still doesnt reflect their quality as players. EV must be patient with them.

Horatio

You're welcome
Well, they dropped the ball when they gave Dembele the green light to play at the Anoeta in rain when he wasn’t fully recovered.

Pique is a bit wiser though. He wouldn't risk playing if he thought the injury was serious.

Horatio

You're welcome
My focus will be on Semedo. Really want to see him have a good game. I have faith Dembele will come good anyway.

Horatio

You're welcome
Everyone excited about the lineup. Inb4 a bad game and loss. [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] be waiting to say 'I told you so'. :pep:

BBZ will argue we looked to good. Drawing parallels with how timers will cycle back to '0' after '99'.

Home of Barca Fans