User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Lliga | Round 25: FC Barcelona - Girona FC 6-1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even our standard workhouse XI would have looked real potent against this Girono. We are very comfortable against attack minded teams who put no pressure on our midfield and defence whatsoever.

There's not much to be read from this performance. However, I thought Semedo was good, Coutinho showed his one primary advantage over the Don, Messi was magical.

I would be very sceptical to think this is some turn around in mind set, formation and playstyle however.
    f. Signatures must not slow down the forum (no gifs, maximum size 30kb and 700 wide x 200 tall pixels for images OR 5 lines of text (in english/catalan/castellano)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very happy for the 3 points.
    In term of tactics, new formation (should be the 11 starter for the next season) this match is meaningless, not much to say with this opponent, no conclusion can be drawn.

What I can say is that Coutinho is the perfect replacement of Iniesta, very satisfied. This problem is solved.
    Dembele needs time, impossible to judge him, too much bad luck with injuries.
    I do not understand why Piqué played, why take the risk.

Messi fantatic, and maybe sometime his performances hide the problems of the team.
    “I would love to have played at this club. I am envious of how well Guardiola's men can play. They are like a group of kids who play football in the street without rules. That is the best football, the most authentic, unfettered by tactics or schemes. Guardiola’s philosophy is helping to change the mindset of many tacticians and that is priceless.” Marco Van Basten