ronniecro

my predictions are weak win,something like 1-0 or 2-0 and no 4-3-3

ter stegen
roberto-pique-umtiti-digne
rakitić
paulinho-gomes-coutinho
messi-suarez

jairzinho

Girona are flying high by their standards in 8th.

Will not surprised if they set up like Getafe did and park the bus on us.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Considering Valverde might not change his approach

Would rest Pique as he's had issues with his knee for the last couple of weeks, but played through it. Then in the mid-week I would start Vermaelen with Pique.

ter Stegen

Semedo - Mina - Umtiti - Alba

Dembele - Rakitic - Busquets - Coutinho

Messi - Suarez

Barcilliant

Considering Valverde might not change his approach

Would rest Pique as he's had issues with his knee for the last couple of weeks, but played through it. Then in the mid-week I would start Vermaelen with Pique.

ter Stegen

Semedo - Mina - Umtiti - Alba

Dembele - Rakitic - Busquets - Coutinho

Messi - Suarez

Are we ever going to rest Suarez and Messi? Ludicrous that two 30 year old have to shoulder such a burden. Start Coutinho and Dembele and give Messi and Suarez a half each.

Also start Mina and Denis.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Are we ever going to rest Suarez and Messi? Ludicrous that two 30 year old have to shoulder such a burden. Start Coutinho and Dembele and give Messi and Suarez a half each.

I'd say rest the two in the first half and sub them on in the second half. Chances are we will need them to win us the game.

Hopefully Dembele starts. And Coutinho delivers again.

Givenchy

they should be rested indeed, especially Messi but i do think if we lose/drop points it could have a negative effect on us.. were not exactly in the best of form as it is.

henias

they should be rested indeed, especially Messi but i do think if we lose/drop points it could have a negative effect on us.. were not exactly in the best of form as it is.

Messi, Iniesta and Suarez. These 3 are absolutely vital to our attack and our only hope until Dembele integrates. So really have to rest the 3 of them more and grind Dembele. Cant be playing them old guards all the time till end of the season.

Messi983

No reason not to use Dembele this is a good game for him to start. Paco isn't a bad option aswell but Dembele needs minutes and a lot if he ever wants to regain his form and confedence. I don't understand why everyone still thinks gomes should play. Let Paulinho or Denis get minutes and have gomes sub in late 2nd. other then that i agree with the formation.

Paulinho has played enough recently. He's been playing without a rest since last March and I think his poor form has much to do with tiredness. And Denis can't play in double pivot with Busi.

I think people are unfair to Gomes. It's true he was poor against Valencia but that was after he missed almost a week of trainings. Before that he was playing well in January when he had some regular playing time. But here is where I know 99% people will disagree so I won't waste my time and try to change their minds. I just think he could be more useful to the team than Denis and current Paulinho and if we want to rest starters someone has to play.

MagIX

Dembele and Coutinho must play.
Is Vermaelen ready ?

---------Ter Stegen
Samedo-Vermaelen(Mina)-Umtiti-Alba
Roberto-----Busquets----Coutinho
-------------Messi---------------
---Dembele--------- Paco--------

Stoichkov1

Messi, Iniesta and Suarez. These 3 are absolutely vital to our attack and our only hope until Dembele integrates. So really have to rest the 3 of them more and grind Dembele. Cant be playing them old guards all the time till end of the season.

No Messi and Suarez=no goals in this Barca team.

We can't allow to rest them if the other players don't score.

xXKonan

DWve5bUX0AAtke-.jpg

Squad list.

Home of Barca Fans