Lliga | Round 25: FC Barcelona - Girona FC 6-1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Entertaining match :)

7 goals with Messi shining is what it's all about for Barca fans.

Eyes were on Dembele too and kid kinda disappointed but we need to be patient with him. Coutinho was good and and shows great chemistry with both Suarez and Messi.

Hope Pique and Semedo will be ok.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Been a while since I was entertained by our football. Nice change and hope for it to continue. Fuck the workhorse XI.

FinBarcelonafan

Been a while since I was entertained by our football. Nice change and hope for it to continue. Fuck the workhorse XI.

This. Excellent football and entertaining. Dembele and Coutinho add so much to this team. Without them we are just too slow.

Ken_rosseneri

This is what you get when u play 433 with actual attacking players n a balanced midfield .. idk wat Valverde is afraid off..

eaman

This is what you get when u play 433 with actual attacking players n a balanced midfield .. idk wat Valverde is afraid off..

Exactly and this should be the team except Roberto for semedo that plays against atletico and chelsea. Don't get me wrong semedo played well but Roberto still gives more going forward. I hope semedos injury isn't serious so he gets some good game time to improve on that performance. Anyway another brilliant Messi display and Suarez hat trick and a good coutinho performance in the second half with a typical coutinho goal. Actually every player played well but there will be alot tougher tests ahead than the one girona gave. Also I was beginning to think alba wouldn't get his yellow card😊

FC B

The team needed this 2 new players (Coutinho and Dembele). What a nice breeze of fresh air. Will take some time to integrate the 2 and form a well oiled machine, but im convinced that this team will win the champions league next year.

Better win this one first only to win it back to back next year, in style, not like Mierda's back to back.

Suarez wanted a yellow card so much and ref didn't show him. Hahaha...!:rofl1:

Noticed it:lol:

Ronaldinho10

Great performance classic coutinho cracker been waiting for this. Team showed great flow today at times it was electric. Messi great performance as per usual happy that Jordi got his yellow 😂

Dembele just needs to play more IMO his goals will come I hope the same squad starts against atleti with Roberto in defence of course.

Last edited:

Windhook

I started thinking Girona are about take a serious beating at around 15th minute of the match and was proven right. Things were made much too easy by Girona's suicidal tactics of high defensive line, too many numbers up front without real pressure on Barca's defence and midfield. Really poor game for Girona, let's not fool ourselves it's all milk and honey here.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Girona came to enjoy the football and did not care about the result one bit. I am saving my judgement for the games with more cautious opponents.

jairzinho

It felt like this is the sort of game we've been waiting to see for a while.

Free flowing, fluid, attacking football with all our stars on the field.

Never minds it's just Girona, this was the type of game for Cou and Dembele to gel with Messi, Saurez and the rest of the team.

These two bring so much dynamism and edge to our gameplay.

Such a damn shame Semedo had to get injured as he had some really good moments.

The guy's a fuckin beast he just needs get forward more like he did today and improve his link up play.

Hopefully Sevilla do us a favour tomorrow against Athleti so we can have some breathing space at the top. +

FCBfan22

Biggest positive today? The proof that we can score goals without Messi. We scored 2 in the 2nd half with 0 Messidependencia.

Home of Barca Fans