Greetings from England

West Saxon

Hello, I'm English and support Reading FC, an English club in the 2nd tier. You've probably never heard of us, but we were in the Premier League between 2006-2008, and then again for the 2012-13 season. This season is going... not so well. :lol:

Anyway, I grew up watching Barcelona in the Champions League and always thought they were so fun to watch, especially during Pep's time at the club. I don't get to watch as much of Barca's domestic games as I would like, but I always root for them, and it's great to have found an English-speaking forum to discuss the club!

Hope you're all well. :)

West Saxon

Hey, thanks! :)

Reading aren't doing very well this season. Our manager is legendary Dutch defender, Jaap Stam, who played for Man United. We play a possession-based style and dominate the ball most games but aren't very dangerous up front. We are 4 points above the relegation zone, but I think we will survive and hopefully be more competitive next season; it would be great to be back in the Premier League. I attend about half the home games every season.

Home of Barca Fans