Will tickets open up for the Chelsea match on March 14th

kmuzumdar

Will I be able to find two adjacent seats the week of the Chelsea match on March 14th?

I'm coming from the U.S. and prices for two seats are $550+ (total) right now on Viagogo, StubHub, and other re-sellers. I'd much rather buy from the official site, and people I've spoken with have conflicting views on whether I'll see tickets open up the week-of since it's a Champions League match.

I'd appreciate any advice-- I'll be in town the three days leading up to the match. Also, if adjacent is significantly harder I’m happy to sit alone too.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Will I be able to find two adjacent seats the week of the Chelsea match on March 14th?

I'm coming from the U.S. and prices for two seats are $550+ (total) right now on Viagogo, StubHub, and other re-sellers. I'd much rather buy from the official site, and people I've spoken with have conflicting views on whether I'll see tickets open up the week-of since it's a Champions League match.

I'd appreciate any advice-- I'll be in town the three days leading up to the match. Also, if adjacent is significantly harder I’m happy to sit alone too.

If this helps any, I just got an e-mail from the club saying the CL game tickets vs. Chelsea will be available for sale tomorrow from 11 am CET.

Home of Barca Fans