Lliga | Round 24: Eibar - FC Barcelona 0-2

tacticvarium

Either Messi or Suarez need to start from the bench. Not sure why Alcácer was not included. Guess Valverde doesn't trust him.

Alik

Never mind the Chelsea game go as strong as possible and make changes with the points secured

What do you mean, "never mind the Chelsea game"? Will you still be saying that if we get knocked out in the Last 16?

Yes, do mind it very much.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thing is we will have one day less to rest and have to travel. Also, it looks like Chelsea rested players tonight.

Rotations are needed but, thankfully, all are fit and Valverde has options.

BigBarcaBoy

What do you mean, "never mind the Chelsea game"? Will you still be saying that if we get knocked out in the Last 16?

Yes, do mind it very much.
I mean worry about chelsea after eibar, if he rests players tomorrow and the team struggle then these players will be used. There has been a free week so two games shouldn't be a massive strain

Joan

This morning I was sure we'd won the game 8:2 and that I'd forgot about it, only to wake up and realise it was a dream. :(

Last edited:

draconifire

Yeri should start. Pique rested and probably subbed after 60.
We should rest the main players for our next CL match.

Looking like a low scoring match.

serghei

Good first 11. This is a must win game. That being said, Semedo and Coutinho should have started considering they can't play vs Chelsea.

soul24rage

arrrghh iniesta not rested?? coutinho and semedo on the bench?? the only hope is to have a goal difference of 2 or 3 in the first half and rest the iniesta, messi and busquets. if not, everyone is going to get knackered vs chelsea..

behindbrowneyes

Guess this will be the XI that will start vs Chelsea. Good to get some match practice together before the important game vs Chelsea. Team had already some days to rest.

Home of Barca Fans