Lliga | Round 24: Eibar - FC Barcelona 0-2

dmode

Is there a bigger cheater in world football than Busquets ? Gets a light tap in his chin and falls down like he got shot in the face. I am amazed that refs fall for this crap still. But then again they are probably paid by the FA to make Barca look good. I mean you need to cheat to win against Eibar, cmon

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Fear this win cost us too much. Very worried for the Chelsea game. Team not playing great.

FinBarcelonafan

Is there a bigger cheater in world football than Busquets ? Gets a light tap in his chin and falls down like he got shot in the face. I am amazed that refs fall for this crap still. But then again they are probably paid by the FA to make Barca look good. I mean you need to cheat to win against Eibar, cmon

Bitter Madridista? It was faul.. What the hell youre talking about?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well, under Valverde we might be scrapping by with these types of wins but we are definitely not winning new fans with the way we are playing under him. So slow, conservative and predictable.

Vilarrubi

Whhheeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy shhhhhhh

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

:lol: :lol:

Oh look we have a shithead coming out of his hole after years.

Joan

I don't know why I enjoyed it but I really did

We played on counters, could've scored much more, coped with pressure well... looking forward to Chelsea game

Home of Barca Fans