may 2018 al classco

fcb_bahrain

hi Catalan
I have a plan to come to Barcelona with my friend in May from 5 may and attend Villarreal at the Nou Camp
Other than that
What is the chance to get tickets to the Clasico against Madrid before the Villarreal match
I mean tickets to the public at Barcelona's official site
Getting to the site early when putting tickets to sale to the public gives me a great opportunity to book two tickets
Or does that mean that it is impossible

Waiting for your responses
With Regards

moreino

Usually it's almost impossible for a non-member to get tickets to Liga El Clasico, but sometimes there is a slight chance. These tickets are sold to members first. If the league is over by that time or Messi got injured etc. there would be a bigger chance.
There is a queue system on the website for special matches, you have to wait for your turn and most of the time the seat you see as free will be unavailable while you click on it.

fcb_bahrain

Usually it's almost impossible for a non-member to get tickets to Liga El Clasico, but sometimes there is a slight chance. These tickets are sold to members first. If the league is over by that time or Messi got injured etc. there would be a bigger chance.
There is a queue system on the website for special matches, you have to wait for your turn and most of the time the seat you see as free will be unavailable while you click on it.

thank you very much for this response which gave me a very close idea of reality and so I will buy a ticket for me and my friend from now on from one of the companies I have in my country

Home of Barca Fans