Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
La Liga Round 23

FCB.v1319559431.png
-
Getafe_CF.v1317633733.png

Sunday, February 11, 16:15 CET

On paper, probably one of the easiest remaining fixtures for Barca in this league campaign. Time to rest some key players Ernesto.​

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[formation=barca,6]
Ter Stegen
0-0-Mina-0-Pique-0-0
Semedo-0-0-0-0-0-Digne
0-0-Gomes-0-Paulinho-0-0
Aleix-0-0-0-0-0-Denis
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-Messi-0-Paco-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

FCBfan22

Stegen

Vidal Mina Costas Digne

Alena Gomes Paulinho Denis

Arnaiz Coutinho

Nah.

This:

--------------Suarez--------------
Coutinho-Gomes-Paulinho-Alena
Mina----Denis----Arnaiz----Vidal
----------Costas-Digne-----------

CL winning side that.
Shame that Vermaelen is injured, because he would be the perfect LM for this game. We will have to live with Vidal there it seems.

Last edited:

xXKonan

I doubt there will be a lot of changes.

Mina will play as he's the only CB we have. I could see Busi-Rakitic starting again with Paulinho and Coutinho out wide with Messi and Suarez up top.

FCBfan22

Real talk:

-------------Ter Stegen-------------
Semedo----Mina----Costas----Alba
Roberto-Busquets-Rakitić-Coutinho
------------Messi---Paco-------------

Alba and Messi should be on the bench next week. Iniesta shouldn't be nowhere near this game. Dembele can come on for Roberto in 60th minute, if he's ready. We can also sub Busquets for Paulinho (and score again in the process of doing that :D ).

Ken_rosseneri

:facepalm:

It was sarcasm. Suarez in goal for a La Liga game? Even Van Gaal and Hodgson wouldn't have pulled that off.

my bad.. with Barca fans you just never know..if it were up to some of them they'll play the Barcelona B team, even though its not what it used to be, as starter for Barcelona so i just had to throw that in there...and some of them are in denial..so apologies.

Horatio

You're welcome
Don't understand the Mina - Costas pairing. You are pairing someone who played a whole 8 min with a youth player.

Home of Barca Fans