Lliga | Round 23: FC Barcelona - Getafe CF 0-0

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Old idiot. Thinks is nephew is some sort of sissy.

Well. He is a former VP of the club. Might have gotten info from within the club, initial assessment or something.

Besides Valverde admitted they took a risk on Pique which is why he won't play this weekend

serghei

Well. He is a former VP of the club. Might have gotten info from within the club, initial assessment or something.

Besides Valverde admitted they took a risk on Pique which is why he won't play this weekend

How do you allow leaks like that, considering you're the elected President? We should trigger a no confidence vote.

Calidad

I wish people would stop citing Mina’s lack of minutes in Europe as a reason not to play him.

The only way he’ll get more minutes is by him getting on the pitch. And if he’s not getting on the pitch when the other CB’s are unavailable, then there’s no point him being in the squad.

Personally I think EV is far too conservative. He should have rested Pique, Iniesta, Busquets at the very least, and introduced a couple of B team players in the squad. This isn’t a crux game.

Joan

Next week's game is quite a bit harder, being an away game.

And Eibar is a better team, agreed.

But we'll have to rest some players next week due to only 3 days left before the game. It's better not to risk two laliga games in a row.

This week: rest Iniesta, Umtiti, Pique
next week some others, think we'll be fine

LordLichtenstein

----------------------------Suárez--------------------Messi------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coutinho-----------------Busquets-----------------Paulinho--------------Roberto
--Alba----------------------Umtiti---------------------Mina---------------Semedo
---------------------------------------ter Stegen-----------------------------------

Let's do this.

vinni

This match is hard to make a line up for with our Cb's missing. I think would prefer something like this. I know its a 4-3-3 but it shouldnt matter much against Getafe.

Semedo Mini Digne Alba
Paulinho Busi/Raki Counthino
Roberto Messi/Suarez Paco

Ideally i want to see Alba rested but i think he can provide some calm to our CB's along with our Piviot. Piviot should be Busi or Raki depending on who needs rest. They both seem in great shape so i have no idea who needs it most. Maybe Rakitic should play just to be sure Busi isnt injured.

Paulinho and Counthino seems good just for rotation and that they are capable players.

For the left wing i would prefer Roberto. He can help Semedo with defence and our transition to attack. As CF, Messi or Suarez depending on who needs the rest. Paco for right wing since he can help Alba with his good workrate and it seems he didnt play in a long time,

Subs:
Dembele for Semedo or Roberto depending on how they perform and the score. If its going well, sub Roberto. If we need a goal, sub Semedo.

For the other two subs i have no idea. I guess it depends on the how the match progresses.

FCBfan22

----------------------------Suárez--------------------Messi------------------------
Coutinho-----------------Busquets-----------------Paulinho--------------Roberto
--Alba----------------------Umtiti---------------------Mina---------------Semedo
---------------------------------------ter Stegen-----------------------------------

Let's do this.

Lol.

behindbrowneyes

Inb4 people complaining after 1st half. Look at this:
DUyAi-FW4AAkD-f.jpg

Home of Barca Fans