Who will win the 2017-18 UEFA Champions League?

Who will win the 2017-18 UEFA Champions League?

• Total voters

jamrock

City won't him, there biggest issue will actually be that they lack that 1 special player who can do something when nothing is on.

Yes I know about KB and sane, but they aren't it, if they win it will be a testament to peps greatness.

It's between
Bayern,Psg,Us and you can't never over look rm.

City are in the second tier

Joan

I agree with jamrock.
You just know they are not gonna win it.
I'm not even that impressed with them.

Rm, Bayern, Barca

Just hope we manage to rest players...

raskolnikov

CL is definitly more exciting. Atleast you cant predict the semi finals like in the past where it usually was Bayern/Barca/Real + outsider.
Hell, even a team like Liverpool can beat anyone on their day. It will be very interesting to see how it all goes. I just dont want Real to stumble to a trophy again.

khaled_a_d

Atleast you cant predict the semi finals like in the past where it usually was Bayern/Barca/Real + outsider.

Atletico Madrid is one of two clubs that has made it to Semi-final in past 4 years along RM. draw plays a huge part in who reaches SF

mateopol

PSG, Man City or Real Madrid. The winner of RM vs PSG will be big favourites, City 2nd favourite. I voted for PSG in the poll.

TrueCule

I think this years is ours again. It seems that nobody can stop us. This season remind me on Lucho's first season but so much better with La Liga being basically decided in January. We are without a doubt big favorites, if not the number 1 favorite to win the CL. I put a 50 EUR bet on us (stake at 8.00 is amazing imo). Even if we come to the semi final and things start looking back then, I can still cash out for a nice profit.

Man City are heavy favorites for me now. PSG and Barca are both beatable. The former relies too much on attack, the latter on defense.

Last edited:

Blaugranaa

Should we fear Tottenham? Humiliating Juventus who got the best start a team has ever gotten. Beating Real Madrid earlier in the tournament too. We've never managed to score two goals in Italy for many years. Tottenham still got a lot to play for in the Premier League so they might get tired the longer they get. They surprised me yesterday. Both teams did. Tottenham because of the comeback and Juventus for the dissapointing display.

Home of Barca Fans