Who will win the 2017-18 UEFA Champions League?

Who will win the 2017-18 UEFA Champions League?

• Total voters
Surprised to see this poll hasn't been done yet.

Going with Man City. Think we have a shot but Man City are favorites above us for me. I'd say PSG and Bayern also have about the same chance we do.

If we win, it'll be much closer than the last few times.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Cl is stronger this year since epl improved greatly compared to recent years. Psg also stronger with Neyboy.
Im going with us though. No team is clearly stronger than us. It wil be very tough but its possible.

Givenchy

I went with Barca

1. City
2. PSG
3. Barca
4. Bayern

don't see any of the others troubling those 4 much, ofcourse if Madrid turn things around and beat PSG they'll be way back up there. City are clear favourites for me, especially with Pep. PSG have it all to prove after last seasons bottle job but Neymar is a big game player so thats a huge addition. Bayern are always a threat

Tier 1:
City

Tier 2:
PSG, Barca, Bayern

Tier 3:
PL teams, Juve, Madrid

Tier 4:
Sevilla, Roma, Chelsea

Tier 5:
Porto, Basel, Shakhtar, Besiktas

I'd definitely agree that City, PSG, Bayern and Barca are the big 4, but City just seem a level above to me. The biggest thing going against them right now is probably their rather lackluster CL record in recent years.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Voted Bayern but tbh there is no clear favorite
1-Bayern is good, but doesn't have star power usually needed to win it all.
2-City is good, but Pep struggles in CL specially outside his home is well documented. Defense is overrated too.
3-We are good, but old with thin defense and exhausted Messi & Iniesta could in any round could cost us dearly
4-PSG look good in French league, but recent years showed that bad league usually means bad CL run. defense & GK isn't on level of rest of team, coach questioned and midfield has usually failed them in decisive matches in recent CL runs
5-RM has a team to win, but are awfully bad this year.
6-Chelsea/Many/Tottenham/Liverpool currently all look outsider, non look as CL contender atm
7-Juve team are worse this year tham previous years too.

Could be one of those years when a champions is born in the later stages rather than a team that look great early on tbh

mesiesta

I think the same will happen with Pep's City as it happened with Pep's Bayern during 3 years (especially first one) - they will win PL too early, lose motivation and get trashed in semifinal.

BarçaBarça

Experience with success means a lot in this competition, and therefore City is not a better candidate than others.
We have just as much a chance, but there are fewer clear favourites than the passed years.

Ursegor

World Champion
We will win it back-to-back just like we equalled Madrid's 100 points 1 season later in 12/13.

Home of Barca Fans