Who will win the 2017-18 UEFA Champions League?

Who will win the 2017-18 UEFA Champions League?

• Total voters
Tier 1:
City

Tier 2:
PSG, Barca, Bayern

Tier 3:
PL teams, Juve, Madrid

Tier 4:
Sevilla, Roma, Chelsea

Tier 5:
Porto, Basel, Shakhtar, Besiktas

I'd definitely agree that City, PSG, Bayern and Barca are the big 4, but City just seem a level above to me. The biggest thing going against them right now is probably their rather lackluster CL record in recent years.

Yeah, going to have to edit my tier list :lol:

Tier 1:
City

Tier 2:
Bayern, Barca, Madrid

Tier 3:
PL teams

Tier 4:
Juve, Sevilla, Roma, Chelsea

Tier 5:
Porto, Basel, Shakhtar, Besiktas

Tier 6:
PSG

Maybe I should move Bayern up to tier 1. Barca and Madrid are both beatable.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

putting city in a completely different tier to a barca that is undefeated in league in feb? that's daft. city might be better on their day but in the larger picture, it's 50-50.

stb_1

Tier 1: Barca, City, Real, Bayern
Tier 2: PSG, Spurs, Liverpool, Juventus
Tier 3: Chelsea, Roma, Man United
rest

West Saxon

Man City are very good, but not totally comfortable on the ball when put under pressure. Liverpool exposed this in the league, and even teams like Napoli and Shakhtar had some joy doing the same. As a neutral spectator, I really want to see a tie in the next round between Man City and either Liverpool or Spurs. It would be great to watch.

Joan

Maybe I should move Bayern up to tier 1. Barca and Madrid are both beatable.

And City is unbeatable?

They've lost more games than us this season so I don't see the point. There are many teams who could beat them. Liverpool on a good day, Real, Jupp's Bayern are my first picks based on the style. If they get lucky, yes, they can do it. Ffs, they are playing Basel of all teams. But a tier above the rest? hard to imagine.

Also, remember how lucky they've been, 90+ min goals, lucky rebounds etc. They could've lost much more.

Home of Barca Fans