Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

La Liga Round 22

2761733.png
-
20462440.png

Date: Sunday, 4th of February 2018, 16:15CET​

Little rest for Barca before another Barcelona derby.
Hosts probably hold grudges for Copa exit and Pique comments so expect a battling Espanyol.

Valverde already said there will be changes in the squad so we might see a bit weaker starting eleven. Would love to see Messi rested but not getting my hopes up.

jairzinho

--------------------Ter Stegen-------------------
--Semedo-----Pique------Umtiti--------Alba----
---Paulinho----Raki-----Busi-----Coutinho-----
----------------Messi-------Alcacer-------------

It's difficult to envisage the lineup without messi but if we were to rest him i'd play Coutinho in the free role and let Iniesta start at his usual spot.

Neymessi

Ahh who am I kidding. Its a game where players should be rested coz the next is valencia away and some time later chelsea so EV is definitely going full strength this match.

FC B

I agree it's a match for resting but till Chelshit there are two other games vs. getafe and eibar in which resting and rotating is a must.

Altomonte

I think we should be able to win without Messi, or at least have him on the bench for possible substitution in the second half. It worked against Juventus. Chelsea match is just too important to play with Messi exhausted from all those games. It may also be a good idea to ask rest of team to perform well without the magic man.

Neymessi

I think we should be able to win without Messi, or at least have him on the bench for possible substitution in the second half. It worked against Juventus. Chelsea match is just too important to play with Messi exhausted from all those games. It may also be a good idea to ask rest of team to perform well without the magic man.

Resting players for 2 matches would be a lot and would get in the way of match rhythm.

Would be better to rest vs espanayol go full strength vs valencia, play the same lineup as chelsea in the next match, then rest the next match and then boom chelsea.

Man management is an absolute key here. You don't always have the liberty to rest players and when you have the choice, you better use it with prudence. In matches as big as these small things like well rested players goes a huge way in deciding the tie.

Joan

Getafe and Eibar are tough matches, like Alaves

But we need to rest, don't know who could play for Rakitić and Busquets

bismp

MAtS

Semedo-Mina-Umtiti-Alba

Denis-Paulinho-Busi-Coutinho

Paco-Arnaiz

Don’t care if we lose,we can afford that.However,we cannot afford our players and Leo being dead tired in March and April.

Home of Barca Fans