Lliga | Round 22: Espanyol de Cornella - FC Barcelona 1-1

Vilarrubi

Interesting game, nearly impossible to create anything for either side. Two headers decide it. Glad we kept our unbeaten record! Even more sweeter than Real drew too :lol:

mesiesta

Tough opponent, awful water polo pitch, draw = brilliant result. I am quite happy with the draw.

fergus90

One of those games where conditions are so bad, form/lineups go out the window. Unbeaten streak remains, no one injured and claimed a draw, no real complaints.

Devils

Semedo and Digne fullback combo doesn't work at all.

If he wants to rest fullbacks then he should mix and match those two between Roberto and Alba.

FinBarcelonafan

Tough opponent, awful water polo pitch, draw = brilliant result. I am quite happy with the draw.

You forgot the most important thing, no injuries. We got very lucky here to get one point and no injuries. Espanyol can fuck off.

After 1-0, I'd say this is great result for us. We'll take the one point and move on. Shame we had to field the best lineup and come up with only one point, though.

mesiesta

You forgot the most important thing, no injuries. We got very lucky here to get one point and no injuries. Espanyol can fuck off.

After 1-0, I'd say this is great result for us. We'll take the one point and move on. Shame we had to field the best lineup and come up with only one point, though.

Yes, we were very lucky to not get injuries there.

jairzinho

Not a bad result considering the conditions.

Coutinho is brilliant. First touch, positioning. He's slot in so seamlessly in midfield.

Paco didn't have a bad match aswell.

Semedo, Digne did pretty ok. But i said before the game it would be better to not have them both in the starting lineup.

Last edited:

Albo

It's incredible that Barca escaped this match without any injuries considering the human trash that asspanyol players are and the weather conditions.

BruceWayne11

Just a result that one has to be content with, due to the playing conditions. Will probably be a long time before Barca play water polo again ;)

JerseyAddict

Thank God no one injured. Shit of the opponent, shit of the weather, shit of the pitch, good result at the end.

COPA incoming.

Home of Barca Fans