Rate our winter transfer window

On a scale from 1(horrible) to 5(perfect), how happy are you with our transfers?

• Total voters

Trickykid

How satisfied are you with our transfers on a scale from 1(horrible) to 5(perfect)?

In
Coutinho
Yerry Mina

Out
Rafinha (loaned)
Deulofeu (loaned)
Arda (loaned until end of contract)
Mascherano

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I'd say 5 as we got Coutinho and a back up CB. Would've been a better 5 if we got that controlling CM we've needed since Xavi left.

Trickykid

Coutinho is Coutinho, and Mina is a very interesting gamble as I see it. My only real gripe is our outgoing loans, which I obviously would have preferred to be clean sales. Aside from that, the loss of El Jefecito would've been scary if not for the reemergence of Vermaelen.

A pretty clear 4 from me.

Alik

Yeah, 3 or 4 depending on how you look at it. The outgoing loans are disappointing.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We paid a lot for Coutinho but he will be important player for us. Mina is a mystery.

Re. outgoing transfers, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to let players go for free (remember 60 mil Catalan press projected?) and I do think we will miss Mascherano's presence in the locker room.

We never did sign a player of Coutinho's magnitude in winter so I guess it's 4/5 for me.

khaled_a_d

While I don't like rating transfers after it is done (prefer to wait at least half a season) I would go with 4
We got world class midfielder and a CB, we lost a very important player in Mascherano. If Rafinha is loaned with obligatory option it is easy 5 for me

LeeRomeno

This should be rated in future, but as for now, I think it was pretty good window, Coutinho seems promising and Mina looks like a beast. Sad to see Masch go, but I think it was correct time.

Trickykid

While I don't like rating transfers after it is done (prefer to wait at least half a season) I would go with 4
We got world class midfielder and a CB, we lost a very important player in Mascherano. If Rafinha is loaned with obligatory option it is easy 5 for me

This should be rated in future, but as for now, I think it was pretty good window, Coutinho seems promising and Mina looks like a beast. Sad to see Masch go, but I think it was correct time.

Well yeah, of course we can't properly evaluate transfers before they've had time to prove themselves, but surely you guys have fantasies (and nightmares) about our transfer windows, and can react accordingly once it's all said and done?

Anyhow, it could be fun to do a similar poll come summer, and see the differences - which hopefully won't be too big, considering how fairly optimistic we presently are.

Home of Barca Fans