Copa | Semifinal: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 0-3 agg.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Copa del Rey semi-final

20462440.png
-
2761967.png

Thursday, 1 February, 21:30 CET

LeeRomeno

key is to not let them score. I expect our best lineup, one of Iniesta/Coutinho to be on bench at start for sure and subbing at second half.

NeyMesSis

Everyone is saying finish them in the first leg, to rest players in the return leg etc..

lol guys we are playing valencia and not some second division team, of corse we can win 2/3:0 on a good day at the camp nou. but we shouldnt expect to finish the tie in the camp nou.

LordLichtenstein

------------------------Suárez---------------Messi---------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coutinho-------------Busquets-------------Rakitic---------------Vidal
---Alba-----------------Umtiti---------------Piqué-------------Roberto
----------------------------------Cillessen------------------------------

Mido

------------------Cillessen--------------------
----Piqué-------------------------Umtiti------
-Semedo--------------------------------Alba-
------------------Busquets-------------------
----------Rakitic---------------Iniesta--------
----Messi-----------Suarez-----------Coutinho

Need to step up offensively + playing at home, come on take the risk, 4-4-2 is amazing but needs patience and highly disciplined mindset...

Iniesta in the "Xavi role", despite he cant fully replace him for this task, Messi and Coutinho on both flanks can hurt them,

Iniesta out around 55-60, Paulinho in to stabilize the matter

Mido

I don't wanna sound pessimistic, and I hope I am really wrong, I think we need to have a 4-3-3 alternative, opponents surely must study this Barca thoroughly. 4-4-2 brings a lot of balance, but sometimes we need to enter into an open shootout and put our opponents under high pressure

Imagine City scoring 0-1 at Camp Nou with Barca playing 4-4-2 and needing to step up offensively without having practiced 4-3-3 for months...

vlad

I don't wanna sound pessimistic, and I hope I am really wrong, I think we need to have a 4-3-3 alternative, opponents surely must study this Barca thoroughly. 4-4-2 brings a lot of balance, but sometimes we need to enter into an open shootout and put our opponents under high pressure

Imagine City scoring 0-1 at Camp Nou with Barca playing 4-4-2 and needing to step up offensively without having practiced 4-3-3 for months...
Teams already have high degree in studing barca's 4-3-3 formation, recent results in CL prove that point, 4-4-2 is working, so long its working it should be used mostly

Home of Barca Fans