User Tag List

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 332

Thread: Copa | Semifinal: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 0-3 agg.

  1. #316
    You're welcome
    Origami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,838
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    They created a lot more chances than us until we scored the first goal and forced them to open up. Even then they were still generating chances fairly regularly.

    They should've probably had 2 goals in the first half the way they played. Poor finishing and timely tackles/saves let them down.
    How many chances did they create? Only remember them catching us twice on the break(you can bring up stats, I am quite curious). They still failed.
    They looked even more vulnerable second half when they actually tried to play football.
    Thought we dominated them pretty much the whole game. They were desperate to foul us otherwise couldn't stop us.
    Not bad for an away game against Valencia.

  2. #317
    Senior Member
    Ousmane Dembélé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,994
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    How many chances did they create? Only remember them catching us twice on the break(you can bring up stats, I am quite curious). They still failed.
    They looked even more vulnerable second half when they actually tried to play football.
    Thought we dominated them pretty much the whole game. They were desperate to foul us otherwise couldn't stop us.
    Not bad for an away game against Valencia.
    They hit the crossbar once, got unlucky with the ball clipping Roberto's heel on the break and Kondogbia was in a great position in the box and made the wrong decision. Could easily have scored 2 there on another night.

  3. #318
    You're welcome
    Origami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,838
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    They hit the crossbar once, got unlucky with the ball clipping Roberto's heel on the break and Kondogbia was in a great position in the box and made the wrong decision. Could easily have scored 2 there on another night.
    Disagree with the first one. Cillessen would've stopped it had the ball gone lower.

  4. #319
    Senior Member
    Ousmane Dembélé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,994
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    Disagree with the first one. Cillessen would've stopped it had the ball gone lower.
    We could've scored five only because Valencia had to open up after conceding first. If they had scored before us the game would've taken completely different complexion.

    Either way we got out of it with a win.

  5. #320
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    619
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not that simple. They had their chances but mostly on the breaks or due to bad calls.

    Also, in the 1st half, Suarez could've scored 2. Messi with a beautiful freekick.

    It's clear we were the better team.

  6. #321
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    1,705
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    Not that simple. They had their chances but mostly on the breaks or due to bad calls.

    Also, in the 1st half, Suarez could've scored 2. Messi with a beautiful freekick.

    It's clear we were the better team.
    Yep, they had two handballs in same play and no penalty. Zaza taking the ball with hand and no card(which would have been red). I think after 0-1 we started relaxing too much as well. I think it would have been completely different game without that Coutinho goal. It was massive goal.

  7. #322
    You're welcome
    Origami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,838
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    We could've scored five only because Valencia had to open up after conceding first. If they had scored before us the game would've taken completely different complexion.
    Just like to note that they opened up not because of the Coutinho goal, but because time was running out for them. You could see they went on the offense right from the start of 2nd half.

  8. #323
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,650
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    two very good results.

  9. #324
    Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    244
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    has final venue been chosen?
    wish it was at the bernabau

  10. #325
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    27,465
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most probably Wanda stadium of Atletico Madrid.

  11. #326
    New signing

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone! I would like to know if anyone loves valverde's 442, like me! for me it is almost perfect in all phases. I found an interesting video that explains his tactics on this last beautigul match. I'd like to discuss about it with you https://youtu.be/fga46s3Tq0Y

  12. #327
    Senior Member
    FC B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,885
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad Barca made it to the final.
    Didn't understand why Iniesta was played for more than a hour and why Gomes still get minutes.

  13. #328
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,420
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So why did we risk our elite players against such a physical team in a nothing competition given the importance of the upcoming games ?,!?

    We could have given the fringe players some valuable time .

  14. #329
    You're welcome
    Origami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,838
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heard they Wanda Stadium to play in.

  15. #330
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    27,465
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    Heard they Wanda Stadium to play in.