Copa | Semifinal: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 0-3 agg.

Horatio

You're welcome
Pretty great performance by Barca. Going in blind you'd think they were playing at home. Whole game kept things under control.

Albo

Every team is just kicking Barca players all the time, can't feel bad for Valencia about their constant injury struggles, after all, they kicked Barca players a lot.

CanadianBlaugrana

'It was around this time 5 years ago that Suarez gave Coutinho an assist to his first goal in Liverpool.' Well once again Suarez sets up Coutinho for his first goal at FCB. Congrats to our club for qualifying for the Copa del Rey Final!

raki

Gracenote Live
‏Conta verificada @GracenoteLive
21 minHá 21 minutos

- Record: Barcelona reach final of Copa del Rey for 40th time (Real 39).
- Record: Barcelona are first team to reach final 5 times in a row.
- This will be Barcelona's 8th final in 10 seasons (starting 2008/09). They had 0 finals in 10 seasons before 2008/09.

FinBarcelonafan

Gracenote Live
‏Conta verificada @GracenoteLive
21 minHá 21 minutos

- Record: Barcelona reach final of Copa del Rey for 40th time (Real 39).
- Record: Barcelona are first team to reach final 5 times in a row.
- This will be Barcelona's 8th final in 10 seasons (starting 2008/09). They had 0 finals in 10 seasons before 2008/09.

Unbelievable! I guess we changed our focus from CL to Copa Del Rey? :iniesta:

raki

Unbelievable! I guess we changed our focus from CL to Copa Del Rey? :iniesta:

No. It comes to change what a terrific 10 years period we´ve witnessed. To give a little food for thought to all the bashers and trashers around here.

I wonder what they would have done in those years where Barça was way below other teams.

Enjoy it. Give praise and be thankfull.

Devils

Excellent result.

What a season we are having. Its the start of February and we have one hand on the domestic double already.

gr98

[tw]961745994307182592[/tw] Clearly this is Coutinho's fault for scoring a goal and provoking the Valencia fans. (Tebas logic)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What the hell? What brought this on? There were no controversial moments in the match nor did I see Umtiti or Pique provoking.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
This should only bring the team even more closer to each other. It is up to the management to do what is necessary to protect their team. #ViscaBarca

Home of Barca Fans