Copa | Semifinal: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 0-3 agg.

Alik

It's not just the attendance but the atmosphere sometimes is really dull as fuck.

If you watch a game at the bernabeu, the fans especially behind the goal are always in full voice.

Don't agree. Bernabeu is just as bad, and their fans have actually been ridiculed for their lack of energy.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Retur leg this Thursday and it's a late one (21:30) so team should be able to recuperate.

-----------Jasper
Roberto-Pique--Umtiti-Alba
Aleix-Rakitic-Busi-Coutinho
------Messi---Suarez

Iniesta, Paco and Paulinho the subs.

JerseyAddict

Retur leg this Thursday and it's a late one (21:30) so team should be able to recuperate.

-----------Jasper
Roberto-Pique--Umtiti-Alba
Aleix-Rakitic-Busi-Coutinho
------Messi---Suarez

Iniesta, Paco, and Paulinho the subs.

All is ok but without Iniesta ... he is still our main man next to Messi.

I like that 21:30 games, kid is in bed and I can watch it without distractions :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
All is ok but without Iniesta ... he is still our main man next to Messi.

I like that 21:30 games, kid is in bed and I can watch it without distractions :)

Good for you. Mine goes at 22h. :neutral:

Interes for Barca is weaning off too. Any suggestions?
Maybe if I manage to convince him Barca players are spidermen he'll watch with me. They are both red and blue, could work :lol:

JerseyAddict

Good for you. Mine goes at 22h. :neutral:

Interes for Barca is weaning off too. Any suggestions?
Maybe if I manage to convince him Barca players are spidermen he'll watch with me. They are both red and blue, could work :lol:

lIt is on Thursday. He is worn off by getting late to bed and getting up early till Wednesday. At weekends that little devil goes around 24h at sleep... interest about a football match is low... he can't keep 1,5 hours of concentration. He likes to play it. He can't keep interest in anything for more than 2 weeks. I left him alone from football matches to the summer. WC will make him interested again.

Funny thing is that he likes Barça cause I told him they are the GOOD GUYS and they have to beat the BAD ones... IT ALWAYS WORKS :)
The problem encountered when Asspanyol scored. How could bad guys be winning? Proper Q. Lucky for me Barça scored ;)

LordLichtenstein

-----------------------------Suárez--------------------Messi------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coutinho------------------Busquets------------------Rakitic------------------Vidal
--Alba----------------------Umtiti---------------------Piqué----------------Roberto
-----------------------------------------Cillessen------------------------------------

Come on EV!

PhilS

I don't understand why Vidal would start any more games, except for the Catalunya Cup, or Liga after Barca clinches. Same for Gomes and Alcacer. Play the talent in the offensive positions, all the time. Dembele is just about ready to return, there is enough depth of true attacking talent to avoid having to resort to the lessor players.

After Barca scores, give Suarez a rest. Adding one more defender should cut the risk of conceding 3 down to zero.

Home of Barca Fans