Lliga | Round 21: FC Barcelona - Alaves 2-1

Total-Football

If we are not resting Messi this match then when. There is an important match in Copa coming. Even Without Suarez and messi we should win this.

LordLichtenstein

1st half

--------------------Suárez-------------Paco------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------
Coutinho---------Busquets----------Paulinho----------Vidal
-Digne-------------Umtiti-------------Piqué---------Semedo
---------------------------ter Stegen-------------------------

2nd half

---------------------Paco--------------Messi------------------
Coutinho----------Roberto-----------Rakitic------------Vidal
-Digne-------------Umtiti-------------Piqué---------Semedo
---------------------------ter Stegen-------------------------

Icarium

Lifestealer
I can't wait for these late Sunday night matches to end. Such a pain when I have to wake up in 3 hours after the match for work. I might even miss this one. I think our next 3 or 4 games or on suitable time for me, so glad.

raskolnikov

I can't wait for these late Sunday night matches to end. Such a pain when I have to wake up in 3 hours after the match for work. I might even miss this one. I think our next 3 or 4 games or on suitable time for me, so glad.
I prefer these over 4pm saturday matches or 1pm. But it depends where you live. I also always hated waiting/getting up at 5am on a sunday to watch boxing.

KiX7777

This is the perfect timing here in Europe, laying in bed with food next to me while watching Barca. Can't get any better than that.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I wish more matches would be on Saturday night. There is no work on Sunday and can peacefully watch.

EdmondDantes

I know it's not happening but I can't help but feel we should be resting Leo tonight. But those 3 points are paramount. Dilemma.

Neeraj

I wish more matches would be on Saturday night. There is no work on Sunday and can peacefully watch.

1:15 Sunday really does suck for us man. Thing is, apart from the gimmicky kick-offs at noon and such, the majority of our games seem to be late on a Sunday. I'd much rather prefer a late Saturday, or an early Sunday. Even a 11:00 PM kick off IST (which would be 6:30/7:30 PM kickoff in BCN) would be perfect. But that doesn't seem to happen often.

I think I'm going to record the game and blind watch it tomorrow post work.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I prefer these over 4pm saturday matches or 1pm. But it depends where you live. I also always hated waiting/getting up at 5am on a sunday to watch boxing.
I still do that if the fight interests me a lot. But watch a replay next day if it doesn't.

Icarium

Lifestealer
1:15 Sunday really does suck for us man. Thing is, apart from the gimmicky kick-offs at noon and such, the majority of our games seem to be late on a Sunday. I'd much rather prefer a late Saturday, or an early Sunday. Even a 11:00 PM kick off IST (which would be 6:30/7:30 PM kickoff in BCN) would be perfect. But that doesn't seem to happen often.

I think I'm going to record the game and blind watch it tomorrow post work.

The number of late Sunday matches for barca are definitely more this season

Neymessi

Need to rest a lot this match. Have valencia in copa away next. Rest again against espanayol depending on the result because the next match will be valencia at home in copa.

Imo its important we get a good advantage in the first leg vs valencia because then we can rest valencia away and play a full power match against getafe with a similar lineup that we can play against chelsea as practice and rest players against eibar.

raki

Gomes is sick. Bowell problems. I would use Deulofeu and Denis...Valverde, you are risking the CL with these lineups. Better rotate more Messi, Suarez and Busi: Our backbone.

Give Mina a chance today.

raki

Need to rest a lot this match. Have valencia in copa away next. Rest again against espanayol depending on the result because the next match will be valencia at home in copa.

Imo its important we get a good advantage in the first leg vs valencia because then we can rest valencia away and play a full power match against getafe with a similar lineup that we can play against chelsea as practice and rest players against eibar.

Next game is valencia @ home

Home of Barca Fans