How confident are you of beating Chelsea next month?

On a scale of 1-10 how confident are you of beating Chelsea?

Votes: 1 1.5%

Votes: 1 1.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 6 8.8%

Votes: 8 11.8%

Votes: 17 25.0%

Votes: 15 22.1%

Votes: 7 10.3%

Votes: 13 19.1%

• Total voters
I'm at a 8 personally. They seem to be in the middle of a crisis with a manager that doesn't even want to be there. It would take a major upset for us to get eliminated at this stage and it would be a massive disappointment.

Neymessi

Would be at 7 because of the form differences.

But it really doesn't matter on the d-day and both are big teams and chances are that it will be extremely close.

Neymessi

Hazard has to be the most overrated player currently imo.

He gives a good performance way less than what his reputation asks him to give. And when he does give that performance everybody loses their shit.I hear this "lets stop hazard and everything is done" a lot. This statement can be used for very few players bar messi and neymar and I don't think hazard deserves that much of a credit as if he is carrying this whole chelsea side.

mesiesta

Hazard has to be the most overrated player currently imo.

He gives a good performance way less than what his reputation asks him to give. And when he does give that performance everybody loses their shit.I hear this "lets stop hazard and everything is done" a lot. This statement can be used for very few players bar messi and neymar and I don't think hazard deserves that much of a credit as if he is carrying this whole chelsea side.

He is actually. It's still difficult to stop him and he is the only player in their side who can do some unpredictable things for our defense.

BenRobbins

I think it will be relatively straight forward. Chelsea seem to be struggling and Conte keeps changing a winning formula and trying to tinker with Hazard as a False 9. Even if they were in form i think Barca has too much for them if they keep it tight at the back.

Horatio

You're welcome
Wasn't too sure of it first and thought it would all come down to form of the day. But it seems more and more like Chelsea is in a crisis and I see us as favourites now.

A 6.

Last edited:

serghei

I think many have this memory of physical beast, tough and mean Chelsea with Drogba, Lampard, Essien, Ashley Cole & peak Terry, but they're just not that team now. Basically what used to define them and intimidate us a bit is not there anymore. And it's us who added more tough and mean guys like Suarez and Paulinho something we lacked when we played them in the past.

Last edited:

Givenchy

9 and very confident. Hazard is the only player to fear, they are pretty average these days and although they gave us tough times in the past, they don't have that core they once did

Blaugranaa

We're a giant team compared to Chelsea when you look at the experince our players have in these great games. Pique, Iniesta, Messi alone have the amount of titles that Chelsea as a club will win in 100 years. We are undoubtedly the strongest team in this match. But then I think of the latest of years' draws. Juventus, Atletico, PSG (though we hit jackpot), Chelsea and Inter. These defeats haunt me to this very day because we were clearly favorites in these draws as well. But somehow we lost grip of the games - mostly in the 1st leg, which led to historically defeats because the whole world knew we were the better team. The teams we faced were just lucky that things went their way. Therefore, is it not possible for me to vote more than "5". My brain tells me to be confident, but my former broken heart tells me to be cautious.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Valverde has everyone look better even the infamous Gomes and team looks more as a unit.

Chelsea is not the team I am concerned with.

bismp

If Messi plays as he can and should,it is a 9.

If he performs like 2016 and 2017 it is a 6.

stb_1

They can't even beat a retarded version of Barca in Arsenal and were dominated completely by City who are slightly worse than Barca too.

8.5/10 it's a done deal

Home of Barca Fans