How confident are you of beating Chelsea next month?

On a scale of 1-10 how confident are you of beating Chelsea?

Votes: 1 1.5%

Votes: 1 1.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 6 8.8%

Votes: 8 11.8%

Votes: 17 25.0%

Votes: 15 22.1%

Votes: 7 10.3%

Votes: 13 19.1%

• Total voters
Chelsea are getting battered at home by fucking Bournemouth of all teams. If we can't beat them then we have serious issues.

Beat? We have serious issues if we can't put 10 past them over 2 legs. Man City, PSG and Bayern certainly can.

I'm not joking when I say that a team that can't put 10 past this Chelsea isn't CL winner material. They are legitimately several tiers worse than Real Madrid right now.

Last edited:

TrueCule

I voted 10. I'm absolutely sure that we will go through. I'm confident that we will already win on the Bridge and decide the tie in our favour then. The difficulty of this tie is on the same level as against Arsenal in the past years. Their chemistry in the team and the trust in Conte are gone. This isn't the same team that dominated the PL last season.
It should be a walk in the park for us. A perfect opponent to start a knockout rounds in the CL if you ask me. Being afraid of the team whose main striker is injured and out of form and whose backup striker is Giroud is nonsence. They won't be dangerous for us with that kind of attackers.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans