UEFA Nations League

BBZ8800

Commentator on my Tv has just said: they didn't play against too many Mickey Mouse opponents.

Lol, a guy has been reading Barcaforum.

I am not reading other forums, but is it a common phrase in English?

Andrew M

Commentator on my Tv has just said: they didn't play against too many Mickey Mouse opponents.

Lol, a guy has been reading Barcaforum.

I am not reading other forums, but is it a common phrase in English?

I'm english and use it quite a bit

Obiaseti

If Bernardo Silva ever thinks of leaving City we need to go all in for him. He's basically what Coutinho should have been. The best compliment I can give him is that I get Iniesta vibes watching him play.

Don Andrésº8

If Bernardo Silva ever thinks of leaving City we need to go all in for him. He's basically what Coutinho should have been. The best compliment I can give him is that I get Iniesta vibes watching him play.

bernardo has a coach maybe if coutinho also had one the result would be different

impeh

Hi, its me..
2020 Nations League Draw

ESM9oO9WsAUFi6x

When are the games?

Matchday 1: 3-5 September 2020

Matchday 2: 6-8 September 2020

Matchday 3: 8-10 October 2020

Matchday 4: 11-13 October 2020

Matchday 5: 12-14 November 2020

Matchday 6: 15-17 November 2020

Finals: 2, 3, 6 June 2021

El Gato

Villarato!
Full group breakdown below:
ESM-q-K9-Wk-As-F2-T7-format-jpg-name-large.jpg

Can't wait to see Gibraltar vs San Marino.

Gotta wonder how soon will managers start complaining about UEFA adding even more competitive matches. Friendlies are being reduced to total minimum so when are the players supposed to get their rest mid season? All they'll literally end up getting in the next couple of years is a summer every other year. Otherwise you're either getting killed by your respective club calendar or the Internationals. But I suppose it's more opportunity for national team managers to develop deep squads.

Last edited:

Jenks

Sky have just announced that the England players are going to take a knee for both the games to support BLM.

I don't think the FA have any idea how divisive this is going to be.

El Gato

Villarato!
Yh. It'll nicely separate the fraction of collectivist nuts from the rest who aren't fussed one way or another and have their own healthy sympathies for the right causes.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

WTF is Portugal doing with Croatia. These days Ronaldo's chances to win a big title is much higer with his Nationalteam than with his club, for me Portugal is top3 favourites for Euro 2021.

Home of Barca Fans