Fabian Ruiz

Riordon

At this rate we should probably sign both.

Anyway I won't care for these rumors until Valverde is gone, we sell or remove all the seniors from the club and Starting Lineup and we have a manager who can utilize these players.

IMO, priorities in this order

1) sack Valverde and hire competent coach
2) get rid of veterans and players who are obviously good enough
3) fix the team

2) is a shitload of players

soul24rage

IMO, priorities in this order

1) sack Valverde and hire competent coach
2) get rid of veterans and players who are obviously good enough
3) fix the team

2) is a shitload of players

I would also add this

0) sack Bartomeu and replace him with someone who has a clear plan and sticks with the Cryuff philosophy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Linked heavily to him now.

Arthur - de Jong - Fabian Ruiz would be an interesting midfield.

Last edited:

Riordon

Linked heavily to him now.

Arthur - de Jong - Fabian Ruiz would be an interesting midfield.

Would still see an athletic ball winner in our midfield, someone like Fabinho, Kante, Partey, Florentino Luis, etc so it looked like this

Fabinho
De Jong - Ruiz

That’s a CL winning midfield, very dominant in all aspect of the game

Arthur, De Jong and Ruiz to rotate.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
There are rumors that Napoli is contemplating to increase his buy out to 125m - wonder what it is now! If it's less than 100, we should not repeat the mistake we did by not trying sooner in the case of Rodrigo & snatch him at the earliest!

Andresito

Staff member
There are rumors that Napoli is contemplating to increase his buy out to 125m - wonder what it is now! If it's less than 100, we should not repeat the mistake we did by not trying sooner in the case of Rodrigo & snatch him at the earliest!

I don't think he has a release clause at the moment.

mc_lovin

Hes one of those guys I just dont get the hype. Hes not bad, but not the world beater some make him out to be. Would rather pass on him, his technique doesnt look special.

Riordon

showed his deficiencies tonight against a solid and organized team

Yeah, wasn’t overly impressed I must say. Still managed four keypasses and one assist which is great numbers for an advanced midfielder. Seem to only play with his left foot though. As it stand now, the best options for the third midfield spot everything taken into consideration

Eriksen 25m > Ruiz 90m > Van De Beek 60m

I can’t stress enough how cheap Eriksen for 25m is. Comparable to kroos for the same price years ago.

khaled_a_d

Yeah, wasn’t overly impressed I must say. Still managed four keypasses and one assist which is great numbers for an advanced midfielder. Seem to only play with his left foot though. As it stand now, the best options for the third midfield spot everything taken into consideration

Eriksen 25m > Ruiz 90m > Van De Beek 60m

I can’t stress enough how cheap Eriksen for 25m is. Comparable to kroos for the same price years ago.

If we go for Eriksen, we should sign him on January 1st as FA. and Come in Summer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We're apparently going to go vs. Real Madrid and try to sign him before Euro 2020 begins. Reportedly a priority for Barca, and Real Madrid too, assuming they cannot get Pogba.

[tw]1226213326469959686[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans