Fabian Ruiz

LABarcaFan

Napoli are no different than Inter and Juventus. They won't sell us 24 y.o. starter and get in return our dead-weights like Firpo, Umtiti, Rakitic and Vidal.All this rumors involving Italian clubs are 100% fake and even the one for Lautaro, which we are commenting here for months is very unlikely to happen.

LABarcaFan

Fabian Ruiz is contracted to Napoli until 2023, having cost the Italian side 35 m. euro in 2018. He has no release clause but Napoli wants to extend his contract till 2025 and to set a release clause of 100 m. euros. Their negotiations with Alvaro Torres, his agent from YouFirst Sport started a number of weeks ago.

Barca coach Quique Setien is particularly fond on Fabian, a player who played under him at Real Betis. Ironically, Barca play Napoli in the Champions League, which may give the two clubs a chance to put a plan in motion.

Last edited:

LABarcaFan

Man, this guy is good. I have seen a lots of videos and can tell you that he is the player we need for our midfield. Can you imagine a midfield 3 of A.Melo - FDJ - F.Ruiz?
The problem may be his contract extension which Napoli are already working on with 100 m. release clause.

serghei

Man, this guy is good. I have seen a lots of videos and can tell you that he is the player we need for our midfield. Can you imagine a midfield 3 of A.Melo - FDJ - F.Ruiz?
The problem may be his contract extension which Napoli are already working on with 100 m. release clause.

I see him as hard to get as Milinkovic Savic. They will ask 100m for them, both Napoli and Lazio. They are just not worth the money, but both are quality players.

serghei

The real issue is why are we trying to get Ruiz from Napoli, instead of Betis? That's why Barca's management is crap. He was showing exactly the same things while at Betis.

xXKonan

The real issue is why are we trying to get Ruiz from Napoli, instead of Betis? That's why Barca's management is crap. He was showing exactly the same things while at Betis.
Apparently we tried signing him before he broke out at Betis and we wanted to sign him for the B team but Seiten vetoed and convinced him to stay at Betis.

He was on our radar in the summer he went to Napoli but we bought Arthur and spent the cash on other players.

Androutsos

I thought he was quite good against us... seemed to get around the field, got forward when needed and moved the ball positively when he had it.

Porque

Well if we are looking for someone to chase until the transfer window closes to keep the fans and papers busy, then Fabian Ruiz is a great go to choice next to Verratti.

Home of Barca Fans