Lliga | Round 20: Real Betis - FC Barcelona 0-5

JerseyAddict

We need to win this match. I can't stand another season where Barça had 10+ pts ahead and almost dropped it. This needs to be sealed ASAP and focus on CL.

LeeRomeno

Has Denis been also better than Iniesta? Because if you add Iniesta into same stats even he looks worse. Are stats the most important thing about player. Simple question.

henias

Has Denis been also better than Iniesta? Because if you add Iniesta into same stats even he looks worse. Are stats the most important thing about player. Simple question.

Iniesta has been better than Denis in stats. What are u talking abt? Not everything is goals and assists, Iniesta as a whole has been better.

Of course it is important, are u gonna tell me that someone with poor passing, or dribbling stats, or someone who gets dispossessed alot is useful to the team? Are u gonna say a defender who has terrible take ons, low aerial threat, low tackle rate is good? Then what's the point of stats if u just "think" every player is good?

Messi has the best stats among all the Barca players, whether is it passing, dribbling, goals, assists, and overall if u add them all up, he's the best and stats are concrete evidences. You are telling me Penaldo with a 4.8 % conversion rate is better than Messi?

Stats are the only fair and reliable source that keeps track of a player's all round season performances so it's not like it's based on one game's performance. Unless u have some serious photographic memory, can u really keep track of all the players performances in each game. Let alone in a single season?

Yeah, I know Gomes is your favourite player because the coach uses him.

There is no need argue who is better between Denis and Gomes.
Both should be sold this coming summer.

Then hasnt been really a debate really. People just think Gomes is better just because he looks taller, more athletic and faster but in terms of football, he just falls short. He's not better in defence than Denis either.

I'm no fan of Denis but people saying Gomes is better than Denis is ridiculous.

serghei

Please Valverde, make it Alena - Busi - Rakitic - Roberto, and Semedo at RB. Have Rakitic more in a Lampard box to box role, as Paulinho plays.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't think Busquets will start. It will be Gomes-Rakitic-Alena-Vidal. Busi will enter in 2nd half.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Betis don't have a bad home record, so it can be a tricky game. As I said with the away game against Sociedad, I'd take a win by the odd goal.

Home of Barca Fans