Administrator
Staff member
La Liga Round 20

Sunday, 21st of January 2018, 20:45CET

S0fDZjYYytbZaUt0f3cIhg_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

-----------

Last season we also played there in January and only managed 1-1 draw.

Neeraj

Looks like we've gone back to predominantly Sunday night 01:15 (my time) kick offs again. *sigh*

Betis away is a challenging game and they are a dynamic team this season, with some very entertaining matches. I don't expect Valverde to come up with too many surprises in this one. Fairly standard 4-4-2 with all the best players who are fit expected to play.

I think we should have this; Betis aren't very tight at the back. But they have goals in them; in fact they have outscored Madrid this season :lol:

raskolnikov

This is going ti be a great match like the sociedad one. Definitly both teams will score. Hope we can get a win.

MessiTHEgoat

imo, betis are one of the best laliga teams this season. under Setién, they are playing some beautiful football (I guess he was las palmas manager last two seasons?)
a hard away game but let's hope we take the three points!

khaled_a_d

Tough match, mainly because any dropped points and you will see articles about Barca crisis and how we are falling, so it is time to respond and don't put any pressure on the team

booge

Barca usually do well here don't they?

I expect Suarez to score and hopefully a messi goal means a draw at worst

Joan

Everything but a win would be dissapointing

They are doing well, but so do we. Would be great not to concede.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We will have to expand a lot of energy next 2 games. Faltering against Betis after losing at Cornella is not an option as doubts would start to creep in again. And then there is tie to turn around against Pericos.

Don't know what midfield will Valverde play but Alena should be called up again as we look depleted and Busquets could be rested this time.

Windhook

I'd also like having the prospect of Alena on the bench, but Barcelona B are in trouble, currently in relegation zone of Segunda division.

Betis are not convincing at home recently, especially against bigger clubs in La Liga. Luis Suarez might be the key player to grab us the win.

Joan

If Rivera is ready to play for the B team, we could call Oriol to rest Busquets.

Home of Barca Fans