Lliga | Round 20: Real Betis - FC Barcelona 0-5

Stoichkov1

stop using squawka to prove your point

Both players are trash but denis has been worse. I can't remember a single decent match from him apart the copa del rey game vs murcia.

Bilbao (1929/30) and Real Madrid (1931/32) have done that before.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...hrough-an-entire-season-unbeaten-7737424.html

Okay, I din't know that, can always count on you to bring up the actual statistics.

But becoming the first unbeaten team in the modern era has to count for something, besides Bilbao and Madrid did it at a time there where there were only 10 teams in La Liga, doing it in a 20 team league would be far more impressive.

henias

stop using squawka to prove your point

Both players are trash but denis has been worse. I can't remember a single decent match from him apart the copa del rey game vs murcia.

So u are more reliable than Squawka? Give me a break lmao. Both are trash but Denis hasnt been worse.

JamDav1982

People forget Denis was actually decent for a couple games earlier in the season. Gomes was decent for a couple games a week or two ago, Both have performed equally as bad and in fact Gomes has been worse if we're taking into account his performances earlier in the season compared to Denis'. To say that Gomes has been better just shows the impact recency bias can have on people.

Haha 'receny bias'.

For me Gomes has been better across the season and that is judged on all of it not some recency bias term you have heard of and tried to apply.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Please Valverde, make it Alena - Busi - Rakitic - Roberto, and Semedo at RB. Have Rakitic more in a Lampard box to box role, as Paulinho plays.

Rakitic best role is just sitting next to busquets and keeping the shape of the team, he is too limited for a role beyond that

FCBfan22

Well, if Valverde starts Roberto in RM, I would excuse him playing Gomes in LM.

Worst case: Vidal and Gomes in RM and LM. Horror.

Home of Barca Fans