Dembele out for a month

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It has been announced that Ousmane Dembele is injured again and will be sidelined for up to a month.

French forward picked up a hamstring injury in his left leg in the 4-2 win at Real Sociedad on Sunday.

U392124_053_20180115131746-kCJG-U44400509781AB-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

Dembele, signed from Borussia Dortmund last year as a replacement for Neymar, was out for more than three months after rupturing a thigh tendon in his left leg on Sept. 16.

He had played only a few matches since fully recovering from surgery.

Barcelona says the injuries were not related.

The club also said Monday that Andres Iniesta has a right calf problem, but did not say how long the midfielder will be out.

vlad

Jesus, what is he made off? 150m guy who as it looks will not have much impact this season

CanadianBlaugrana

Agree with you vlad, bad ROI this season. As I stated in another forum, I'm hoping Ousmane Dembélé doesn't turn into a medical problem for us.

Windhook

Apparently he played injured against Real Sociedad and left good impression on me. I say play him against Espanyol for 20 minutes next game.:lol:

Devils

It took Leonardo da Vinci 4 years to paint the Mona Lisa. It took Einstein 10 years to publish the Theory of Relativity.

Incredible brilliance takes time to show, and it will be same for Dembouz.

SeloBarca

I personally do not like the 4-4-2
Suarez is not a 4-4-2 player, Dembele is not a 4-4-2 player.
I think its mostly due to our midfield beeing such a disaster Valverde is forced to play with 4, or atleast i hope so.

aaron101

I think its mostly due to our midfield beeing such a disaster Valverde is forced to play with 4, or atleast i hope so.

4-4-2 is the reason why we're the only undefeated team in Europe's top 5 league and no. 1 in La Liga. Suarez is the 2nd top scorer with 13 goals despite his struggle earlier this season.

henias

4-4-2 is the reason why we're the only undefeated team in Europe's top 5 league and no. 1 in La Liga. Suarez is the 2nd top scorer with 13 goals despite his struggle earlier this season.

If u were a talking abt the first half of the season Suarez, he is clearly not fit for a 442, because he was slow and uninspiring, but as he improved his match fitness and looked sharper ever since, 442 was clearly no problem for him. One thing that changed is Rakitic who was a disastrous RM at the first half of the season, became a DM/RCM which suited better for him.

But anyway, we have been switching between 433 and 442, particularly a 433 when counter attacking and 442 when defending and creating link up plays.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans