Copa | Quarterfinal: FC Barcelona - Espanyol 2-1 agg.

FCBfan22

We alive.

We looked good. Happy that we reached semis. Everybody put in a shift. Messi God mode once again.

P.S. Lahoz, jebi se.

Horatio

You're welcome
What a game. Everybody had their moments in game. Coutinho superb debut!

Mateu disappointed me. Thought he used to be one of the fairer refs.

eaman

Good win in a scrappy game. Coutinho looked very much a Barca player with some of those touches and one twos

Vilarrubi

Madrid going out last night really must have upset Lahoz. One of the most one sided ref performances I’ve ever seen.

3 yellow cards just for backchat... that must be a record!

Horatio

You're welcome
Madrid going out last night really must have upset Lahoz. One of the most one sided ref performances I’ve ever seen.

3 yellow cards just for backchat... that must be a record!

In all honesty, Lahoz gets along with the Barca players well normally and is pretty chill.

Horatio

You're welcome
Another thing about the game:

Pressing was insane. Everytime ball was lost it was regained in few seconds.

JerseyAddict

Ref was a disgrace. So onsided. Souch fouls. Giving yellow cards to Barça players for complaints on obvious fouls.
It was ugly to watch Asspanyol players kicking and pushing and foul play.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Got the job done and through to the semis.

Can anyone in UK explain why Sky Sports does not show the Copa games live anymore?

I know we get the final, but why not the rounds leading to it?

Last edited:

dostoevskij

good result, really intense pressing and working rate, good play, really good debut for coutinho. Happy with all of this.:rockon:

On mateu: i was so mad at him during the whole game. ok i understand he came into the game with the intention of punishing the constant complaining etc. BUT if you give yellows for this but no cards for blatant and repeating fouls, your fucking with the rulebook!!! Most onesided performance i witnessed in a long time. those last two fouls on messi from the same player already on a yellow and he gives no card, its truly unbelievable!!!

BTw: when is the draw for the semis?

Home of Barca Fans