Copa | Quarterfinal: FC Barcelona - Espanyol 2-1 agg.

Kerrybai

We can rest players today because we can still win on aggregate even if we lose today...makes no sense? Ok boy

Why risk losing and then try to come from behind against a more motivated winning side...makes no sense... beat them tonight and kill all hope.

Cebela

What if we rest today and lose 4-0?

What if we dont rest and lose 5-0? We didnt lose against much stronger Celta i cant see how we could lose 4-0 here with any line up. Your hypothetical question is dumb...we should getba draw with any line up

Cebela

Why risk losing and then try to come from behind against a more motivated winning side...makes no sense... beat them tonight and kill all hope.

Why would we lose today no katter the line up...and espanyol can be motivated as hell they are still a weak team

Vilarrubi

I said even if we lose...but ofcourse if we win while resting some players even better

Better to start with our best players.. THEN rest of the result goes our way.. plus we can get away goals and rest in the 2nd leg with less stress.

Neymessi

What if we dont rest and lose 5-0? We didnt lose against much stronger Celta i cant see how we could lose 4-0 here with any line up. Your hypothetical question is dumb...we should getba draw with any line up

There is always a risk to lose by not starting a good lineup. And in a 2 legged tie its not worth taking. We have the league to take all the risks.

Sorry but your arguments are clearly dumb. Have a nice day.

Windhook

This is the line up I expect
He8KEwJ.png

Home of Barca Fans