Copa | Quarterfinal: FC Barcelona - Espanyol 2-1 agg.

behindbrowneyes

Vidal will have to run them dead until Coutinho comes in after an hour. Maybe he plays him as RW today like he does/did for Brazil.

Horatio

You're welcome
Vidal could also be playing because Valverde wants to bring another player fresh second half.

Valverde thinks 4th dimensionaly guys.

serghei

Semedo was ill before the last game right? Maybe he's not feeling very well. Otherwise it makes no sense to not be at least on the bench. If it's a technical decision it's a plain dumb one.

Ronaldinho10

Still don't get why Vidal is starting today.. I understand EV wants to bring coutinho later in game but still why Vidal he's so bad 😣

Trickykid

I'm nervous about this game. Now that both Madrid teams are out, there's absolutely no excuse not to take home another Copa. Pau Lopez is starting... Even more reason to give them a solid hammering.

Joan

Vidal has earned to start with his recent performance against Espanyol. :coffee:

It has to be either Vidal or Gomes starting. :lol:

Last edited:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Should be a goalfest here. Can't wait to see Coutinho in the second half, I am expecting few screamers from him, no pressure:coffee:

gregorrin10

Still don't get why Vidal is starting today.. I understand EV wants to bring coutinho later in game but still why Vidal he's so bad ��

Might be instructed to play him and hope he has a good game, that would give our transfer team a bit more leverage in wanting to squezze a few more millions out of the club that wants to buy him before the end of next week. (Roma?) it was a similar case with Rafinha last week, right before he went to Inter. If true, risky game to be trying this tonight though.

Home of Barca Fans