Nucky

England - Man City
France - Monaco
Italy - AC Milan
Portugal - Benfica
Germany - FC Bayern
Serbia - FK Partizan

ronniecro

England - Arsenal and Leyton Orient (played with them in FM and won Europa League :) )
Scotland - Celtic
Germany - Borussia Dortmund
Italy - Roma
France - Monaco

Gilberto

Netherlands - Roda JC (local club, try to go to as many home/away games as possible)
England - Arsenal, West Ham, Charlton, Fulham
Germany - Dortmund
Italy - Milan, Roma
Teams that have (Dutch) players I like, such as Liverpool (Van Dijk, Wijnaldum).

I don't follow/support all of these teams passionately, I just enjoy seeing them do well.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Italy - Fiorentina and Palermo - Always had a soft spot for those two teams

Trickykid

Don't you guys follow the danish league?
Denmark - EfB

I can't for the life of me figure why anyone would outside of Denmark would spend time following the Danish league :) Being a Dane, though, Brøndby is my team. It's been a seriously rough patch, but this season has been a lot of fun!

Not that I should talk about rough patches with an Esbjerg fan of course.

LeeRomeno

List them here.

England - Spurs/Liverpool(because of Klavan )
France - used to be Monaco, but recently Marseille
Italy - Napoli
Germany - used to be Dortmund, recently RB Leipzig
Was big fan of Ajax in mid 90s, but recent decade I lost interest in Dutch football

DHorozov

Bulgaria - Botev Plovdiv
France - Lyon
England - Arsenal and Newcastle
Italy - used to be Parma, I do not follow the league for a while now...
Nowadays mainly teams that tries/plays attacking and attractive football and I enjoy watching

I can't for the life of me figure why anyone would outside of Denmark would spend time following the Danish league :) Being a Dane, though, Brøndby is my team. It's been a seriously rough patch, but this season has been a lot of fun!

Not that I should talk about rough patches with an Esbjerg fan of course.

Well. I follow and watch the Danish league occasionally (for betting reasons). Also, this season, when I just want to be entertained and watch high scoring and attractive football, I just watch Nordsjaelland ... they had not disappointed me so far ... :lol:

Windhook

There are two other clubs that I'm passionate about:
Bulgaria - Ludogorets Razgrad (local club, hometown)
The Netherlands - Ajax Amsterdam, back in the mid-90's their squad was one of the first things I memorized related to football. Van Der Sar, Reiziger, Frank Rijkard, Bogarde, Danny Blind, Seedorf, Frank and Ronald De Boer, Edgar Davids, Jari Litmanen, Marc Overmars... crazy, oh I forgot Kluivert! :D Jari Litmanen was my hero.

Teams I follow, but not getting too much involved:
England - Arsenal and Derby County
France - Lyon and Marseille
Germany - Werder Bremen
Italy - used to be Inter in the 90's, now supporting Atalanta, the clubs is doing well with young talents.

Trickykid

Well. I follow and watch the Danish league occasionally (for betting reasons). Also, this season, when I just want to be entertained and watch high scoring and attractive football, I just watch Nordsjaelland ... they had not disappointed me so far ... :lol:

Hah, that's a first for me! A non Dane - hell, not even a Scandinavian, actually watching the Danish league every now and then. Imagine that..

FC Nordsjælland is definitely a good pick, known for their technical and attacking brand of football and their fine youth system.

Home of Barca Fans