Juan Miranda

Messi983

Good choice. Loaning players to BL worked well for RM (Carvajal in Leverkusen years ago and Achraf Hakimi is also doing well for Dortmund now), so why it wouldn't for us as well?

EdmondDantes

Great move for the lad.

I liked him in pre-season last year but thought he looked dreadful in the Cup - hopefully it was just sage fright. I heard he's developed a lot since.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Schalke is a shit team, very unorganized and chaotic, not sure if this move will help Miranda develop at all.

xXKonan

Let us see how he does in Bundesliga and if he can do well there I'm sure he could very return at some point.

As for Oriol, I'm not sure about him, I was once pretty high on him but he just seems expendable if you compare him to some of the other talents we have coming through+ De Jong. Didn't help that the bad injury he got saw him fall out of favor for first-team prospects.

Messi983

Miranda has landed in Germany an hour ago, loan will be confirmed tomorrow.

3,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg

Messi983

Haven't played a single minute yet for Schalke. I know he needs to adapt but looks like a wasted loan so far. Would probably be better if he would go to Eredivisie together with Oriol Busquets.

Messi983

Ferran Martinez is reporting we are considering recalling Miranda and send him on loan to another club in January.

Home of Barca Fans