Juan Miranda

Jallo

I haven't gotten around to watching it yet myself, but considering Cuenca was starting as the senior defender I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it probably wasn't Miranda's fault...

Cuenca is nightmarishly bad, man.
Cuenca and Miranda weren’t at fault for the goals. Defensively I would say Cuenca was the our best. The problem in defense was Morer and Mingueza, they didn’t hold there own on the right side.

The biggest problem was the midfield in the second half. They didn’t do anything right, barely able to complete 5 passes in a row. Alcoyano out muscled and ran through them. At some point it was like Barça B was playing without a midfield. The defense was forced to deal with wave after of attacks and finally cracked when Kike forget to pickup his man.

This game illustrated Riqui lack of physical strength as he was kicked and harassed all game long. He needs to adjust quickly or we willl not see the Collado-Riqui combo none of them are go defensively or strong.

Great first half, pathetic second half.

messi1995

Cuenca was so good when he played for Alcaron. Mateu Morey is also kinda average in defence, but he is way better than Morer overall. Best RB in la masia now. I think we should sign an experienced CB. Need a mix between la masia and experienced players.

Raketa10

IMHO he is more a left footed CB than a proper LB. I honestly don’t see how can he become a proper Alba replacement in the long run. He looks like a much more defensively oriented LB while Barca always prefered attacking full backs who knew how to defend but who were also able to operate as a wingers in attack.

Last edited:

xXKonan

[tw]1044236471681646592[/tw]
[tw]1044236585628241920[/tw]

Looks like we will see Miranda vs Leganes.

Last edited:

Nothanks

we'll probably be seeing pique and umtiti start with vermalean in the bench and maybe miranda will start or be subbed in 60th minute for alba

God Serena

Watching Vermaelen play, even if we imagine Miranda is absolute trash, I don't see how he could be any worse than what we just witnessed.

This is the Grimaldo/Mathieu situation all over again.

Raketa10

Watching Vermaelen play, even if we imagine Miranda is absolute trash, I don't see how he could be any worse than what we just witnessed.

This is the Grimaldo/Mathieu situation all over again.

Well if Miranda played today we could have lost against Leganes...oh wait! :lol: What do you expect from a manager who even refuses to give minutes to Alena? It’s embarrasing for Barca to have such a joke of a manager on the bench.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans