Juan Miranda

Joan

He stays, great news. My personal favorites (him and Oriol) and the board's, if clauses can indicate that.

200 m 3 + 2 seasons

xXKonan

To describe him.

IMO he seems to have much more talent than Cucurella does. While Cucu isn't a bad LB by any stretch, Miranda seems to have that X-Factor about him and I really feel he does have a good chance of not only making the first team but being a Real Alba successor.

But we will have to wait and see I guess.

FC433

Cucu does really remind me of Barca B Montoya. Fighting spirit, but not that intelligent. However, we should make sure that we have a buyback option.

xXKonan

[tw]1016733849135566848[/tw]

Apparently in one of his demands Miranda, has a clause in his contract that he gets promoted to the first team after one season in the B team.

God Serena

So the Adama approach it is, then.

I hope he can show in one season he's worthy of that first team spot, because if it's not he's going on loan at the end of the season, and nobody makes it back from Barca loan hell..

Joan

Seeing on reddit he might be promoted if Digne leaves but no source.

Edit: Sport claims he won't. Had to be bs. Has to play a season with the B team, I'd like Digne to stay one more year.

Edit 2: source was Ojoo.

Last edited:

xXKonan

[tw]1019825679112851457[/tw]

If there's one consistent thing in the past year or so is that Valverde and the Club rate Miranda so much higher than Cucurella.

God Serena

Surprised nobody came here to comment. I think he had a spectacular performance and didn't look like a kid who was playing for Juvenil A a few months ago. Already seems to have a great ability to read the game and his passing is just... beautiful. So many chances, including the second goal, all started from his foot.

This kid seems to be our second chance after Grimaldo. We need to take it.

FC433

We have got a group of excellent players, I believe, this the best generation so far.

Puig, Miranda, Monchu, Ruiz, Busquets and Morey.

I am not sure about Cuenca. I expected a little bit better today, but still cannot really judge him.

Joan

Find it interesting he started today. Part of Valverde's first team. If you plan to promote Cucurella, wouldn't you give him some time on the pitch with the team? Wouldn't be surprised if we count on Miranda for this season.

Home of Barca Fans